Background Image

Hey all

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Scouse_Eddy, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Scouse_Eddy Recruit

Hello everybody , I have been interested in 40k since about '92 ,had the board games ,nearly a full Dark Angels Company ,played most of the PS games Space Hulk etc and recently the new Space Hulk Deathwing . I saw this Eternal Crusade and purchased it, I have the Imperium edition which includes the champions pack , I am interested in the Belial warpack ,does it contain anything other than what is in the champions warpack to warrant buying it .thx and hello again .

FOR THE EMPEROR.
    Talron, Firskon, Thraxus and 2 others like this.
  2. Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy your stay!
  3. hasteral112 Recruit

Hello to u too, i am new here have just joyned, wish u all the best and hope to enjoy my stay!
  4. Krakhun Krakhun Arkhona Vanguard

Do you hear that ?
    It's the endless lament of your "battle brothers", they who did come in this Sanctificed planet before you..
    Now, theyr souls are consumed by the Warp

Do you smell that ?
    it's the smell of the rottens, the pyle of bodies of your "battle brother". The fools find the courage to face us in battle, and they have lost.

Do you see that ?
    Look the face of your survived "battle brothers", the atonic face of a defeat, the face of the one who have abounded all chance for hope.. They have understand the truth, at last:

There is no Hope for your kind.. there is Redempion for your kind.. there is no Glory for your kind... there is no Victory for you

Trumble and dispair, heretic of the False Emperor. Arkhona is burning.. and soon you will be consumed as well.

FOR THE GLORY OF CHAOS !
    roopevil likes this.
  5. Roopevil roopevil Arkhona Vanguard

Another skull for the skull throne .. Welcome aboard Slave of the corpse emperor
    Krakhun likes this.
  6. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

Good to see so many new faces! Try and enjoy the time and if you have any constructive feedback be sure to share it and try not to get lost in the salt mines... They have a bad habit of overflowing.