Background Image

Hero Classes And Customisation?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kaldor-Draigo, Oct 29, 2013.

?

Do you want to see your customizations applied, when using a Hero Class?

1. Yes

29 vote(s)
    69.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Perhaps only certain elements

11 vote(s)
    26.2%
  1. Kaldor Draigo Kaldor-Draigo Well-Known Member

So I'm going to Theory craft a bit here, bare with me:

I am assuming the way EC will work is you can (on spawn) select your class you want to go into combat with and the character 'model' will have all your 'character' customizations attached to it.

E.g. Assault/Devastator/Tactical all get the same e.g. custom pauldron pattern you set.

Now that's cool, but what happens in the case of Hero Classes. I.e. those classes you spend your big 'points' on? Chaplains, Terminators (that I'm aware of thus far)

My assumption is that they will have a base 'look' which you will have to adopt when you chose that Hero Class. So the question is, do you want to see your customization applied to Hero Classes? Do you care?
    Whiskey likes this.
  2. Grimcut Grimcut Cipher

Customization is allways welcome
    Whiskey likes this.
  3. CFD CFD Subordinate

I would like to see my custom things brought over. One example... If it takes a while to get a robe on my Dark Angel, then I'd like the robe to carry over.
    Whiskey likes this.
  4. Shas'o monat Azkaellon Subordinate

I hope for customization to be available once you unlocked the hero class with your reputation. Definitely I would not appreciate to have an Ultramarine scheme on my Blood Angel terminator : that's for sure... Would be absolutely unbearable.
  5. Customization ftw.
    Whiskey likes this.
  6. Myrs Schmitty Subordinate

Hope they do this
  7. Whiskey Whiskey Subordinate

I will always vote for more customization.
  8. Gorbatz Gorbatz Subordinate

Only elements that made sense, but otherwise yes.
  9. As long as they don't cross over between Chapter sure.

Space Wolves with surplices?

God no.