Background Image

Here I Come, On The Double!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Double, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Double New Member

'Ello there fellow 40k fans, you may call me Double. I found out about this neat game through another neat game's forums. That game's called Trials of Ascension, I guess there are few people who know about it, but EC and ToA have one thing in common - they both aren't ready quite yet but both seem as equally brilliant.

So, a bit about me: I've played the WH40k on tabletop for nearly 4 years by now, with my favorite army being the cute, little and bloodthirsty Orks and the horrifyingly sadistic Dark Eldar.
    I'm also a Dark Souls -fan, so if there are any jolly and co-operative sunbros amongst you, hello there!

This game seems pretty interesting to me, even though I haven't even read anything about it, save the marketing title of a 3rd person WH40k-shooter. Gotta go fill myself with more info.

Cheers!
  2. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

Welcome to the forums, Double.
    Any chance we can see some pics of your glorious Dark Eldar minis?
  3. Shonedar Shonedar Well-Known Member

Double likes this.
  4. Double New Member

Thanks for the welcome! I don't have any pics around right now, but I guess I will show them when I find my camera. Don't expect anything shiny, though, the models are like ten years old. I got them from my brother since he doesn't have time to play or paint anymore, not that they are his masterpieces anyway. I maybe have some pics of his tyranids lying around somewhere in the depths of my folder mazes.

That Warboss in my profile pic is a quick painting of my own, though the lighting isn't the best there is.

Thanks for the welcome and for telling about those pesky genestealers! I'll make sure I have my jeans safe when I go to sleep.
    Shonedar likes this.
  5. A'shen Ironfyre Well-Known Member

Salutations green one!
  6. Monty'r Montyr Preacher

Greetings from the tau and welcome to the forum
  7. Domilyus Schlifer Prefectus

Welcome to the forum!
  8. Welcome MUTANT!
  9. Double New Member

Thanks for the welcomes! I guess I'll be lurking around for the time being, see if I find something to post about from time to time...
  10. Welcome green tide that spilleth over, there is an ork section here, good place to check up on things from the green skinned perspective, though they do seem to often speak in ork, which is of course blasphemy against the Emperor of mankind, should such heretical things interest you, they are here on the forums, also impending death at the hands of the righteous.
    TauKoro likes this.