Background Image

Heralds Of Disease

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by SeredenPlaguelord, Dec 27, 2013.

1. +++++++Begin Vox transmission+++++

All followers of the gods, Nurgle especially. Flock to my war banner. For under it you will find the rewards of the gods. Daemon hood will look paltry compared to the victories you shall win under my command!

Imperial Order #11230023
    Standing Order of Destruction

+++Heralds of Disease+++

Orders upon sight: Use of overwhelming firepower is approved and VERY recommended upon sight of the traitor warband known as the "Heralds of Disease" as they call themselves. As followers of the being known as "Nurgle" they are resilient to most small arms fire and have been known to remain operational after damage even an Adeptus Astartes warrior would find fatal such as a direct las-cannon blast. First appearance of the warband recorded at the end of M39, no records or sighting exist before then. Accountable for the atrocities on Skarssis Extreme, and the unexplainable dissapearings on Taraunus Ultra. Seen using armaments dating from the Heresy Era to the more recent productions of the Forge Worlds. Repeat, if contact is made with them the use of overwhelming firepower is given. If that does not stop them, then pray and die knowing you go to the Emperor's side.

Just a small sample of the imperial memorandum recovered from a destroyed Hive world we are responsible for. Our name will echo through the galaxy. Our self proclaimed "warmaster" has become too lax in his prosecution of the Imperium. We stand to sieze upon his inactivity and bring the Imperium to it's knees! The Imperium will break like a whithered old man and fill from the inside out with the ruinous powers of the gods! All followers of Nurgle are welcomed with what is left of our open arms. All other followers will be welcomed as well, but watched closely. Chaos is Fickle....

++++End Vox Transmission++++
    The Dalek Emperor and Tjeknalis like this.
  2. Monty'r Montyr Preacher

i will not join but a truce could be in order...

i doubt your gods would bestow the dark gifts i require on a Tau warrior yet it is possible but very unlikely with such a minuscule connection to the warp i find your gods would likely ignore such a difficult task
  3. Uncle Tjek Tjeknalis Subordinate

Interesting... But what is the 'Heralds of Disease' exactly? Is it an RP group or a gaming clan or what?
  4. Gaming clan. Guess I should have been a bit more specific.
  5. Uncle Tjek Tjeknalis Subordinate

I really wish I could join, but my gaming career has been put on hold indefinitly. : /
  6. as unfortunate as it is to hear it is understandable. I struggle to maintain mine as well at the moment. Between a baby that won't sleep and another on the way that my wife is having a hard time handling it's very rough. Hopefully one day though we can see you on the field of battle!
    Tjeknalis likes this.
  7. Uncle Tjek Tjeknalis Subordinate

Yeah, that's life for ya.
  8. This is true. lol. Hopefully you'll get a chance to enjoy this game though. i know I'm looking forward to it more than anything else in the gaming world.
    Tjeknalis likes this.
  9. Uncle Tjek Tjeknalis Subordinate

Aye, all I can do is hope, and pray to Papa Nurgle. ^^
  10. Nice to see more of Nurgle's children rising.