Background Image

Help A Noob Pick Out A Space Marine Chapter?

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Schnizy, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Murtag Murtag Cipher

But Templars are Dorn. :p

I won't dare to dream that a Raven Guard set will happen. Hope is the first step to disappointment.

If the OP like tactics, coordination, and hunting down traitor marines then Raven Guard might be your thing.
    RavenClaw likes this.
  2. Seth Seth Arkhona Vanguard

Its a rumour from trusted source.
  3. Armaros the Subjugator Armaros Forum Beta Tester

4. It's pretty obvious which space marine chapter to join. Why any of the chaos ones of course! They're the safest place for new comers and veterans alike. Cookies guaranteed!
  5. Thrakka Thrakka Master

Dozn't matta wut stupid hummie marine chapter you'z pick ya git! YOU'Z GUNNA GET DUFFED ALL OVA JUST DA SAME!
  6. DeathPunch XDeathPunch Subordinate

I will share with you some of my Eldar Knowledge since i know certain things about you Humans.
    Im going to guess you ment only the ones on EC but im gonna start the Ultramarines are the gayboys every litle boy likes them becuse they are pretty and they are the best of all space marines even tough it's wrong.The blood Angels used to be a proud and Honorable Chapter but after their primarch died they are a cursed chapter now they suffer of the Black rage and the red thirst if you wish to know more check the Wiki or Lexicanum and they are badasses at melee combat. The space wolfes are the russians of the warhammer40k Universe they are real badasses their Primarch even fought the Emperor they are specialized on Close combat aswell. The Dark angels are the 1st legion, and they have alot of secrets. Of corse there is much more to these chapters but i will leave the rest to you to read Human, i wish you the best of Luck on you re decision.
  7. DeathPunch XDeathPunch Subordinate

I agree with you but that is still not a reason for the space Wolfes being the best Tyranid fighters the space marines with most Experience fighting the Tyranids are realy the Ultramarines.
  8. Thrakka Thrakka Master

Dis 'ere Fread needs more DAKKA!
    DreadForce83 likes this.
  9. Raven guard set ....
    Murtag likes this.
  10. BloodXIII Jolojose First Blood!

Not sure if you decided yet and I'm too late but I gotta try and convince you for Sanguinius.

The Blood Angels have, without a doubt, the very best Chapter fluff in the Imperium. We aren't all lame and disgusted with our bodies to the point of hacking bits off to be replaced by cybernetics, nor are we all goody-goody blue funboys with no real fluff short of, "Uhhhh... we got our asses handed to us by the 'nids." We aren't scouring the galaxy, searching for our brothers who turned to the dark side and might out us while living in a floating rock because we blew our own homeworld up. We aren't self flagellators in yellow armor, we aren't all albino with schtoopid mutant weirdos, we don't have lame claws growing out of our forearms, and we do not enjoy chowing down on a steaming bowl of dog food just before licking our balls and rolling over for a nap.
    We are among the oldest lived space marines. We are possibly the only ones who appreciate, and create art. We have a true hero Primarch that died in the service of the Emperor. Our Primarch didn't have canines, he didn't have pallid skin, or one freaky eye; he had wings! He had precognition without dabbling in the chaos arts. The Blood Angels are proud, yet not self-important. They fight as well as any marine, yet at the same time hold themselves back to keep from falling into the abyss of the Rage. I could go on, but I'd be speaking to the converted...

The popularity of marine armies waxes and wanes as GW focuses their baleful eye on each one. While our rules may suffer in light of the current armies, there will always be a core cadre of players who play them because they are just so dang bitchen' regardless of the rules.

Oh, I almost forgot... the Blood Angels are red. Not some fairy lame color like blue or yellow. Not presumptuous goth black, or goth-lite gray. Not green (I mean, green?) or white (coming up with a primary color was too difficult for them). They are red; the color of blood, violence, and Taiwanese hooker lipstick. In other words, the color of why it's good to be a marine!

Anymore info you can look us up on Wh40k wiki or the Lexicanum.