Background Image

Helmet-less Eldar (Male and Female)

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Asheru, Nov 20, 2017.

1. And for those of you wondering yes there is work on a male version as well:
    [​IMG]
    Brujah, Sily, Firskon and 3 others like this.
  2. Velenor Subordinate

I was fully expecting the female model to just be the male with bigger eyelashes
    bossjesse and ProteusVM like this.
  3. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

Ehm... they look too human, they need more eldar-style features, elongated features, sharp cheekbones and chins and such :/
    Brujah and TheEmprahsWorst like this.
  4. I would pay RTC to get helmles versions of my characters.
    But why would it only be for the banshee?
  5. Brikksmasha DoomedOne Drill Abbott

Will it have facial animations, like DA BOYZ OVER 'ERE, or will it be disturbingly still?
  6. Its not only for Banshee's anymore I will release some of the other masks looks soon.

If I can find out what bE needs done for face animations yes if not... Prepare to look at the blank stare... OF DOOM!
    Brujah and Cyborg_Dragon like this.
  7. Shiani Brujah Preacher

You say that, yet the actual head of an Eldar is much smaller than the helmet and presently, unless they fixed it, the whole helmet was the head hitbox for Eldar.

I don't think the blank stare would be too bad so long as the face has the mask on, as that would partially obscure it most of the time. We'd almost never be close enough to the face to see enough detail for that to be too jarring.

I do agree with some others here that the cheekbones need to be a bit more pronounced to emphasise the Eldarness of the face.
    Edit: More so on the female than the male.
  8. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

Orks still have a blank stare to this day.. so there is absofuckinglutely no reason eldar couldn't have it :OrkMoon: