Background Image

Helmet-less Eldar (Male and Female)

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Asheru, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Tawks Tocks Member

pwetty cool
  2. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

One thing I wonder with Eldar design in the later years is; Whatever happened to the more "alien-like" features of Eldar? They're just becoming more and more skinny humans with pointy ears, losing their elongated and sharp features and unorthodox proportions like they used to have.
  3. Velenor Subordinate

more aliens
    https://imgur.com/a/YeJMi
    less waifus
    https://imgur.com/a/KQ7FP
  4. This is a first pass of the textures, these are by no means final. Also the Eldar model you are going to see is just the default Eldar model for EC. It has all kind of parts on it and is not the female one so please don't complain about that.

[​IMG]
  5. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

Looks pretty good.

I also appreciate that this will make many Eldar players take their helmets off - all the easier to headshot ;)
  6. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

You will still miss.
    Caentyr, Aislinn, Safreadis and 2 others like this.
  7. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

8. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

By Isha, what did I just watch? And can you please say 'it', the buildup is too high, it has to happen.

You got me thinking tho, I never conclusively found out how or if the Eldar helmet relates to hitbox. Im reasonably sure the Banshee hair wont count, but the Helmets still have different sizes, can you hit those? What does it do?
    Would the lack of a helmet also mean a different hitbox?
  9. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

THE EMPEROR'S FINEST CATACHAN BARKING TOAD

Nah, the hitbox cuts off on some of the helmets if they're taller than the original model - I imagine it might do the same with Eldar helmets though with some of the head models, you might have the head entirely behind cover but the hitbox might still slightly extend. Not sure :p

Either way, doubt it'll make a huge difference - it'll just look pretty cool.
  10. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

Collection.jpg
    ProteusVM likes this.