Background Image

Hello Hello~

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Brandi01, Nov 20, 2013.

1. I figured I'd stop by and not be a stranger, go ahead and introduce myself. First of all I'd like to mention I am autistic, so if I seem to act 'odd' that is why. I can be shy but usually not so much online. ANYWHO, I am an aspiring concept artist. I would love to get into concept art of creatures and the like for movies and videogames. A big inspiration for me has been the Aliens, Predator and AvP movies. Recently, however, I have grown quite of Warhammer 40k and the lore it has. Just the vast amount of races and even groups within those races, then the history behind them gives so much life to it. A little something for just about everyone it seems, and this I enjoy greatly. I definitely look at Warhammer 40k in more of an artistic sense than anything, I wont lie. Some of the decorated armors I've seen are just stunning. I could only wish to create such fantastic designs myself! But yes, if anyone has questions feel free to ask me and I'll answer the best I can~
  2. Uncle Tjek Tjeknalis Subordinate

Let me be the first to welcome you to our glorious forum.

I hope you'll enjoy it here.

3. Thank you, its quite appreciated! I highly doubt I wouldn't enjoy it, quite excited for the games release and will be looking forward until then.
    Tjeknalis likes this.
  4. Uncle Tjek Tjeknalis Subordinate

You and me both.:D
  5. Murtag Murtag Cipher

Welcome. I'm sure an artistic mind will be helpful here. The developers are doing a great job of communicating and talking to us so I'm sure the art team will enjoy another like-minded person.
    Yvonne the Bull likes this.
  6. WELCOME!
  7. ThisHermityGuy Andy251 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the 40k Universe and the forum. Got any artsy fartsy stuff to show? :D

8. LOL, that I do actually! Just wasnt quite sure where to post it just yet.
    http://dastierlockjaw.deviantart.com/gallery/45327740
    and I have a TON of sketches I havent uploaded yet.
    Bladerunner likes this.
  9. ThisHermityGuy Andy251 Well-Known Member

10. Awww, why do that? I'm glad you like though!
    ThisHermitGuy likes this.