Background Image

Hello From The Russia!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Guzkull, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Greetings, Friends! I am very glad I found this forum.

I had long overseen the development of the game. Sometimes, of course, forgot, but unobtrusive letters with the name Eternal Crusade very intriguing. And finally - the moment of truth. Starting the finish line, I'd say. Even back in 2004 in the winter I came to visit his cousin. Parents sat in the kitchen, and the father of my cousin brought a new toy - Dark Srusade. We played it all night long, and I did not notice how time flew - so I was fascinated by this game. Since then, I became a devoted fan of Warhammer, and watched every game of that universe that came out on computers. Same thing with the Eternal Crusade. From the first interview, I realized that it would be incredibly great. Dear players, I wish you a great time in the game. Uvazhemye developers, I wish you every success and hope that the game will be what we are all waiting for her.

With best wishes,
    Syrus, or just another greenskin orc.
  2. Baygle Baygle Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums, green one! I'm Baygle, the Chaos Hamster, but you can call me the fluffiest thing you've ever seen ;)
    SyRUS likes this.

3. Thanks, mate!
  4. Welcome to the forums!
  5. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

Welcome Mortal. Iam Zcee Nook. Last of the Great Exterminators.
    Phaeron of The Sacarelic Dynasty.
    Enjoy untill that you one day must depart from this world.
  6. But my boyz get to me to much rokkit launchaz and mega-blastaz. If dat explode, we all could die.
  7. xDAx Dragon Seccy Subordinate

Welcome.
    SyRUS likes this.
  8. Ahri Reaperchild Active Member

welcome to the forum.. let's try our best on the eternal crusade later
  9. Shonedar Shonedar Well-Known Member

privet davarish!

..And that 's my whole Russian vocabulary there...welcome!
    SyRUS likes this.
  10. Thanks' mate! And more correctly will "Zdravstvui, Tovarish!" - Hello comrade :D