Background Image

Hello fellows, guess I should start using the forums since I play this game so dang much

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by WorldsAway, Jul 3, 2018.

1. You might have seen me in game somewhere, played with me or against me. You might have been killed by me when I manage to get on a hot streak. You might have killed me with ease and tbagged my corpse for good measure. I might have tked you by accident though I always try to hit v24 (and I really am sorry about it). I might have tked you on purpose when I think it's justified (eg retaliation for firing plasma into melee).

Sometimes when I play I'm in a good mood, other times I feel like crap and it shows. Sometimes I give orders and point out objectives to my teammates and really try to win. Sometimes I just run around to get kills and ignore objectives. Sometimes I just get clowned and complain about the game and my team.

However ya find me, whatever state I am in, my name is WorldsAway and I am pleased to meet you.
    Also my greatest fear is that someday I will leave voice chat on and forget to unplug my mic and everyone will hear me pitch a fit over losing my vet to a roadkill.
    'Cause I do.
    So many times.
    :rolleyes:
    High_Adept_Zeth likes this.
  2. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗╔╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║╯╰║║║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║╠╣
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩━━╝╚╝
  3. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

Welcome to the forum
  4. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

5. High Adept Zeth High_Adept_Zeth Arkhona Vanguard

Welcome to the Forums potential roadkill. ;)
  6. Donrocco Donrocco Recruit