Background Image

Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by CaptainHades, Jan 30, 2017.

1. CaptainHades Recruit

Hi there,

I'm new to EC (started today!) and just wanted to say hi. Playing as LSM right now (Blood Angel) but plan to try other stuff soon.

I hope to see you all out on the Battlefield, for the time being if there are any friendly groups of people out there willing to take a n00b along for the ride let me know!

Thanks and have fun,
    Hades
    Paeyvn, Mogsey and Kaptin_Pokkets like this.
  2. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

Welcome ta da fight lad! Always good ta see new fightas comin' in. As you is a new LSM boy, I fink ya might like ta read some of da tips dat some good lads have put out on da forums ta help new boyz like yerself learn how ta win. Read dat "How to Win as LSM" thread so ya got a good idea of how to fight, it'll help ya a lot.

Here be a link: http://forum.eternalcrusade.com/threads/how-to-win-as-lsm.63125/
    CaptainHades likes this.
  3. CaptainHades Recruit

Though I am loathed to accept help from a xenos, I am pleased to be welcomed to this awesome game! I hope one day we meet on the field so that I can test my mettle!
    Kaptin_Pokkets likes this.
  4. Haldur Haldur Curator

Hello Hades,

welcome to the game and the community! I hope you are going to have as much fun as I do. :)

You can find all the clans advertisements here. Also make sure to check The Mad Nomads out, the Chapter that I am with. We would be happy to take you on the ride and have fun together while playing the game (and many other games as well!).
    CaptainHades likes this.
  5. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

I'll keep an eye out for ya lad. Den we'll fight Captain ta Kaptin!
    CaptainHades likes this.
  6. Mogsey Mogsey Member

Welcome to the game
  7. Welcome to the salt mines, here is your standard issue pickaxe and a guy who died last week's old coveralls. They should fit. Poor bastard held his breath waiting for terminators to come. Everyone else said I'm not holding my breath waiting for that shit, but that guy... We buried him outback with Bladerunner, you'll find out about him soon nuff' too. You will need to download the UAT server and put in your 84 hours a week so that Nathan may have his unpaid game testing workforce, not that he will listen to us anyhow if you report anything, all the data gets crunched internally and he is to smart to listen to the likes of you. Still, the improvements made should go along way to make the game better when it goes free to play on console... Well, what are you waiting for boy, get digging. Plenty of salt to mine in these here forums. You can start with this post.
    CaptainHades likes this.
  8. High Adept Zeth High_Adept_Zeth Arkhona Vanguard

Welcome Captain to this Forum and to the game.Hope like our little love child!

As for the groups, you may want to join (considering you are LSM) a Chapter (Guild) and roll out with them.Check this part of the Forum to find mates to play with: http://forum.eternalcrusade.com/forums/recruitment.51/

May the Machine God watch over you, in your search!
    Kaptin_Pokkets and CaptainHades like this.
  9. TheNobodies New Member

Yeah welcome to ec! Hope emperor will protect you from xeno hordes! Don't worry this game is good and really fun to play.
    CaptainHades likes this.
  10. Krakhun Krakhun Arkhona Vanguard

What's this ? ahh, I see... So another lost soul has joined the crusade?
    Too bad you're fighting the losing side, brother, but do not panic, even if Arkhona is a lost cause for the rotten Imperium, however... there is still hope to save you from your unavoidable destruction.
    The Heralds of the Dark Gods dominate Arkhona as soon they will dominate the galaxy.

Time to reject the false idol of rotten corpse on that "golden chair", time to put away the impure cult of the False Emperor, and EMBRACE THE TRUTH.

Join us, Brother

Our altars are always thirsty, so make your choice..Eternal Life and Walking the way of Godhood or an anonymous death, sacrificed to the Dark Gods as all loyalists lap dogs before you