Background Image

Healer class oddity..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RayneF, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Farseer RayneF Steam Early Access

That's true I stated before they're squishy you flick him in the nose they die majority of the time.. however Space Marines and Imperial Guard really do abused drugs..
    They a bunch of Junkies
  2. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

Can't really fault your way of thinking..Short answer is Ork has to have a carbon copy of the apoc but shittier in every single way for........ reasons.
  3. Krayt Krayt Preacher

u know the reason , dont let thrakka brainwash you
    ProteusVM likes this.
  4. Farseer RayneF Steam Early Access

Lolz
  5. Farseer RayneF Steam Early Access

Three words...
    Dakka dakka dakka
  6. I know its Warhammer fantasy I'm talking about and I know they'd never change anything about the painboy but I really liked how the Goblin shaman worked in age of reckoning as a long range healer and damage support. they'd do damage that builds up their healing's crit chance, then while healing they'd build up their damage crit chance and it was loads of fun kiting people about with heal regens and dots.
    RayneF likes this.
  7. Wasted_Almond Member

Oi! It ain't abusing if it ain't recreational! :SMDeal: That's more along the lines of Slaanesh and his/her bois n gals.
  8. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

I guess the argument will always be "because you have the ability to, doesn't constitute it as a primary function", but weirdboys are by no means healers as folks say, they're more "protective buff-auras" in any sense as far as "support class" is concerned.

But in a case like chaos in lore/tabletop, chaos DO STILL HAVE apothecaries, it's not like they just disappeared or magically became sorcerers all of a sudden.

Optimally LSM would get Librarians, Chaos get Apothecaries, Orks get Weirdboys and well.. Eldar get something more akin to a Farseer
  9. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

*cough*

[​IMG]
    's not at all because Orks barely even need a healer with TTKs like these.
  10. Wasted_Almond Member

I'd like to ask why you would saddle chaos with apoths and add librarians for LSM, when at least to my knowledge apos are far more common with loyalists than librarians. As for chaos they may have similar amounts of apoths, but I'd wager the have more sorcs than LSM have librarians.

You'd actually leave chaos as the only faction with mundane healers, when they are the most likely to have magical/otherworldly stuff happening. Just curious as to the source of this suggestion/opinion.