Background Image

Heading the Call - Eternal Battles calls for Loyalist Guilds to fight!

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by phantagor, Apr 24, 2017.

1. phantagor phantagor Eternal Battles Moderator

[​IMG]

They are my bulwark against the Terror.
    They are the Defenders of Humanity.
    They are my Space Marines
    ...and they shall know no fear.

Brothers!

For decades, centuries and millenia, we have combated the traiterous Agents of Chaos and the vile Xenosforms of the Orks and the treacherous Eldar!
    An Omen has appeared in the night sky above Arkhona and a hidden Cabal is speaking of bloodshed, carnage and victory for the Imperium.

But to achieve this, we need you and your Brothers to join our cause and fight for this battle is eternal!

Eternal Battles is a player driven group, dedicated to create, host and conclude events for the community.
    Currently focusing on Guild vs. Guild battles, we soon want to spread out and provide fun events for the whole community.
    But to achieve this, we need Guilds to attend and individuals eager to join.

If you or your guild wants to attend a hosted Guild/Player event, that gets casted on Youtube and Twitch, gets its own Lore piece and a dedicated base of crazy maniacs in the back trying their best to provide the best experience for you, then i suggest leaving a comment here or getting in touch with ether me, Shouldermount, Imophel or Lanzer.

Fight for Us! Fight for the Emperor!

For more information, read through this introduction post: Link to the EB Introduction Post

@Lanzer @ShoulderMount @xAFTRBURNERx
    Sharpe45 likes this.
  2. Eavydakka Khaernakov Subordinate

"Fight for Us! Fight for Chaos!" heresy detected...
    Oliverius likes this.
  3. phantagor phantagor Eternal Battles Moderator

Shit^^...that is what you get for copy pasting^^
    Oliverius and Khaernakov like this.