Background Image

Hayy Doods!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dysphoria, Nov 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicodemus_I Nicodemus_I Subordinate

And avoid psykers, also they have gangs and shit, where the Craftworld Eldar have Aspects.

And as I said, the Haemonculi bring a completely new dimension there, IMO. Among other things, they set them apart from the Craftworld.
  2. Dark Eldar are alright.

I'm more of a Slaanesh person myself, should start an army soon, but I iz dun lazy.

Sound marines an shit.
    [​IMG]
    Dysphoria likes this.
  3. And this model :3
    http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhamm...ER-OF-SECRETS-GREATER-DAEMON-OF-SLAANESH.html

One of my friends showed up to Games Day 2012 so she could just buy that model, a box of crystal dice and a limited edition case because she didn't want to pay shipping. Not kidding...

I bought a bunch of nobs on bikes because I'm evil... :cool:
    (Nobs on bikes seriously can't be killed)

The only armies I'm actually frightened of are Deamons.
  4. Hopefully we can get a daemon class for Chaos at release.
    I know they are getting a daemon expansion after launch, but thats about it.
    Dysphoria likes this.
  5. Nicodemus_I Nicodemus_I Subordinate

A Daemon faction could be cool, with basic classes for Bloodletters, Plaguebearers, Daemonettes and Horrors.

Back on topic though; welcome to the forums regardless Dysphoria.
    Dysphoria likes this.
  6. Welcome, I hope they make it a more immersive experience as well.
    Dysphoria likes this.
  7. Thanks! really cool stuff to read here! I actually found a Chaos Marine and Space Marine battleforces in my brothers room that he never did anything with so now I am painting them and putting them together lol.. I'm such a dork lol learning a lot as I go though! I try to read a few pages in the rulebook or wahtever it's called before bed every night.. so many steps to each turn...

ALSO GETTING REALLY TIRED OF HAVING TO RESET MY PASSWORD EVERY TIME I GO ON THIS SITE EVEN THOUGH ITS THE SAME PASSWORD WTFFFFFF grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Psyctooth and Cupcakeunleashed like this.
  8. Welcome to the Forums! I'm Balthazar

It's nice to see someone new so have fun and get wild . . . and don't get shot
  9. Send a ticket to customer support.
    https://www.eternalcrusade.com/contact
  10. Make it something really easy.
    Than see if it continues.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.