Background Image

Hayy Doods!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dysphoria, Nov 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :confused:I don't believe the suggestion was being made on the grounds of normalcy.
  2. Thanks for the info girl! I read it all <3, Sounds like an awesome idea, and that would be nice not to have to use the voice modulator lol

So cool! Omg I would so play that lol do ittttttttttttttt
    Cupcakeunleashed likes this.
  3. fool I'm more than a man i'm a SHINY GOLDEN GOD and only mods can censure me
  4. I see someonecant read savij title
  5. ya... and he seems to have problems with quoting as well :O gona fix that

thanks for writing my name right <3
  6. Not very hard to get wrong xD
  7. Nicodemus_I Nicodemus_I Subordinate

Twelve pages of discussion and not a single person pointed out the existence of the Dark Eldar? You know, the cousins of the Eldar who hide in the webway until they emerge to make raids on people, eat their souls and enslave what's left, and occasionally turn them into all kinds of massive, hulking monsters? Sure, they're not in the game (at launch anyway), but still worth mentioning. Haemonculi can be either gender too, and look exactly like that one dude in the earlier picture on page 5 or 6.

[​IMG]

The most evil you can get in 40k, and comes completely gender equal!
    BERSERK-FURY likes this.
  8. You know the dark eldar isent implementet. And that the Dysphoria allready expressed disdain about playing eldar
  9. Nicodemus_I Nicodemus_I Subordinate

I said they weren't. And Dark Eldar are an independent faction, she expressed disdain about how boring the traditional ones are, but also posted images of something that looked exactly like something Dark Eldar would use.

Dark Eldar mentality is completely different from the ordinary Eldar.
  10. Yes they are simply sardistic and narcesistic. Becouce if they arent. They die of extremely accelerating age.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.