Background Image

Has there ever been a Battlesuit Human pilot among Tau?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Accretia, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Kalenath Kalenath Subordinate

The battlesuits are formfiting, so I highly doubt it would be EASY for a human to operate one. In the novel 'Kill Team' a human tries to steal one and runs afoul of an anti-theft system with suitably gross results.

That said, if the Tau were given a REASON for humans to operate such? I bet they could figure out a way to do it, but the human better be VERY trusted.
  2. Actually yes, In the Damocles Crusade their was a renegade Inquisitor who sided with the tau and was given a specially fitted crisis suit for his use, it had to be modified, as humans have more and shorter fingers then tau, and feet insteed of hooves, making it difficult to impossible to control otherwise.
  3. Pouncey Pouncey Subordinate

Silly can pretend there was. : D
  4. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

Mecha...

Well I don't know about tau...

but there has been humans inhabiiting Necron forms.

Red Harvests
  5. GratLurking Recruit

Well there's your affirmation right there, and by the sounds of it, doesn't take nearly as much work for a human to get there rankwise. (The funny thing in my head right now is that considering this is an Inquisitor the average Dark Heresy player probably would have gotten to the point of getting the thing modified and then pulled a 'Fooled you!' and preceded to stomp through the tau to extraction with it X3)
  6. you...you DO know Inquisitors are kind of a big deal in the imperium, right? they arent exactly bottom rung.
  7. GratLurking Recruit

So if a member of the Secret Service showed up at your house you'd immediately give them your car? Just saying, it's a bit hilarious *shrugs*