Background Image

GW News and Rumours thread.

Discussion in 'Table Top' started by The-Mad-Magos, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Redthirst Redthirst Eternal Battles Moderator

Because you can like IP and not like the overall politics of a company that holds it?

Does it mean that I can't like IP if I don't care about tabletop and dislike GWs politics?
  2. Bentusi16 Bentusi16 Prefectus

So you can't critique or disagree with anything you consume? Is that your stated position?

ANd I'm not bitching. You've been on the internet too long if you think this is bitching.
  3. E-50_Panzer E-50_Panzer Well-Known Member

Yes, you can enjoy their IP without agreeing with their company politics.

Yes, you can buy their models and disagree with their management.

That being said, don't get mad at them too hard if you keep on buying their products, which in turn shows them that they are being successful in their current methods, which they will thus continue. If people have so much of a problem with GW, stop buying as many products from them like I did, or just stop buying at all. Maybe others will do the same and GW will take notice in their profit and change something.
  4. Exactly. If your going to bitch, then act and stop buying all GW products.
  5. Bentusi16 Bentusi16 Prefectus

What exactly is your problem? I don't like GW's decisions in its miniatures department, so I've decided to stop buying miniatures. IN doing so I hope to use economic pressure to see that their way of dealing with people who play their games isn't good.
  6. Sariel Searva Ordinate

And back on topic...
    E-50_Panzer likes this.
  7. Dark angels always ruining the fun
  8. Sariel Searva Ordinate

I'm pretty sure its usually the Ultramarines ruining the fun Garv ;)
  9. So.
    It turns out that GW are re-branding Warhammer boxes to Age Of Sigmar. They also seem to be taking the opportunity to change certain boxes, removing some and changing unit sizes (and prices) for others.
  10. ....we are just very serious