Background Image

GW News and Rumours thread.

Discussion in 'Table Top' started by The-Mad-Magos, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Sariel Searva Ordinate

Already in the middle of my Knights-Errant project and the moment i saw this I thought Malcador's Staff
  2. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

umm don't give them idea.
    Balthazar_bloodhawk likes this.
  3. Eagle 11 Eagle_11 Well-Known Member

Top part of an melta charge ?
  4. Sorry, it's actually Battle For Macragge starter it's from.

[​IMG]

The rumour mill is going with claims that it's Sisters Of Battle in the new year.
    http://natfka.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/rumor-sisters-as-first-army-of-2018.html

It's partially based on how a Kickstarter for a plastic SoB-esque force has been cancelled.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/project...ing-warmaidens-and-dragonbreds?ref=nav_search

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Add to that the old rumours of Plast Sororitas and new rumours of how Sisters Of Silence were to demonstrate an appetite for plastic 40K female forces with a Sororitas Codex at the beginning of 2018; it looks like there may be something there (or it could be a load of Escher plastics for Necromunda).
  5. Sariel Searva Ordinate

According to that link to natfka, this rumor is primarily based off of an employee in a gw store saying that his first army of the year would be sister because he wouldn't have to deal with metal.

None of the store employees have any idea whats coming out in November let alone at the beginning of the year. GW Managers, mid-month, get a monthly release schedule for the following month.

I'm not saying we won't get plastic sisters but don't hold your breathe based on that post.
  6. I'm not saying we will, either.

There was a rumour last year about how GW had designed a full range of plastic Sororitas models but hadn't made any moulds for them yet.
    And there was also another one of Plastic SoB actually being seen.

Then we we got Sisters of Silence followed a few months later by Saint Celestine and her bodyguard, all in plastic.
    Those could have been the plastics that were seen.

A Codex containing Sororitas Units probably is forthcoming. Doesn't mean it's going to be a Codex: Sororitas, or that we will get new models though.
  7. Sariel Searva Ordinate