Background Image

GW News and Rumours thread.

Discussion in 'Table Top' started by The-Mad-Magos, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Pm713 Pm713 Subordinate

Love the Trygon rule. Now mine actually does its job.
  2. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

[​IMG]
    Necron barge looking insanely squishy if I say so myself, I'm kinda scared what end of the stick grav tanks will face.

Tanks can fight in melee now though and even charge, Orks apparently will get many upgrades for melee for their vehicles e.g. death roller, this means battering rams and other such upgrades might become a thing for other factions, will Eldar grav tanks end up like they are on EC? a man can dream:OrkMoon:
  3. Redhatter Redhatter Arkhona Vanguard

I imagine it will have a feel no pain or something similar like most necron units, for grav tanks they will probably be ok we have to wait and see.
  4. Wth....are they saying Rouboute is tougher than a Vehicle with these stats? o_O

Emperor Protects indeed.
  5. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

Will this happen? Can it even happen?! The rumor is that the battle between the Emperor and Horus is getting retconned. What can this mean for the Angel, with the massive focus on Primarchs returning, will we see Sanguinius take to the battlefield once again? Would love to get your thoughts and feedback on this! Hope you enjoy the video.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfziaWE6dm8
  6. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

Aye living metal will probably factor in via FnP, I've never faced a Necron before on TT so I don't know if this is currently a thing but imagine if it got reanimation protocol lol, that would be cool, tank reassembles and is back to causing havoc

Lets be honest, at this point he's in a primarch dreadnought anyway:D
  7. I hope Tyranids get some beastly new stats. I feel like the "big bad bugs" with their supposedly giant unstoppable beast mode creations are getting overshadowed lately.
    Xi0 likes this.
  8. Krooza Nob Bozz KroozaNob Well-Known Member

If they truly think to retcon that event, i have only one thing to say to GW.

Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuck you!
    Azezealk0RD and Xi0 like this.
  9. That's a pretty massive retcon. I think if anything, all this shows is how desperate GW is to make money off peoples fanboyism.

I mean...what are they gonna do....use the ol' hacky and tacky "muh time travel" to pull Sanguinus out before he dies or something?
  10. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

Alpharius in disguise saving the day via sacrifice encouragement proving loyalty confirmed?
    Of course it was actually Omegon though