Background Image

GW News and Rumours thread.

Discussion in 'Table Top' started by The-Mad-Magos, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

Well then.... I hope it will be better or atleast a clone of the FW resin one.
  2. They are at least retiring that design of Thunderhawk, and probably replacing it with the design that has elements in common with the Sokar Pattern Stormbird.

And as I said before, there was a lot of rumours that they tried to move the Resin one they've retired over to plastic.
    But rumours also said that there were inherent problems they couldn't overcome.

That would explain the new design.
  3. April's WD will have a Shadow War: Armageddon Battle Report based on a large gaming board called Ferro Giant Alphus, and will be anarrative based mission involving Orks, Blood Angel Scouts, and a kill team of Cadian Veterans.

[​IMG]
  4. Tiberius Brad83 Subordinate

Holy mother of god that is huge, how much will that cost awesome but unless those guys are midgets its massive.
  5. GratLurking Recruit

40k oil rig, holy fuck.
  6. Looks like Anchors, more air dorfs models?
  7. Reminds me more of some kind of... meat hook? What's that stuff they're stuck in anyway?

~edit: I'm liking these Shadow War rules. Terminator armour getting its save on 3+ on 2d6 is really reminiscent of 2nd edition 40k.
  8. Redhatter Redhatter Arkhona Vanguard

Chainswords are actually getting a profile........ nice, always bugged me that they were no better than a rusty pipe.