Background Image

Guild Names ?

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Santy, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Here are some: Eldanar, House of Eldanesh, House of Ulthanash, Bahzhakhain, Asuryata, Cosmic Serpent, Disciples of Ulthran. And maybe the translations of the Phoenix Lords' names: the Hand of Asuryan, the Storm of Silence, the Cry of the Wind, the Burning Lance, the Harvester of Souls and the Shade of Twilight.
  2. SweetyPop SweetyPop New Member

I really like House of Eldanesh, sounds like a bit of Slaanesh thrown in there for good measure.

Not that keen of Khaine tbh, I'd rather go for something with Isha.
  3. Arvina Arvina Subordinate

..where's my flamer..
  4. Droguza Droguza Active Member

< Black Library Border Patrol >

Allowing Illuminati safe passage since 31ad

EDIT: I also remembered the guild < Storm of Isha > had their own thread as well, good luck to them if they are reading.
  5. McKnuckles New Member

No love for Kurnous?
    Addan_Tokath and Mngwa like this.
  6. GrimLord GrimLord Subordinate

Abandon All Hope or Fates Messangers
  7. Dagda Abhean Curator

working on a guild site. How does this look? Construction.png
    Quothe and Droguza like this.
  8. Droguza Droguza Active Member

Great!

How are your feelings on PS4 Guild members... Of course, i will be on PC with a great computer should that fail.

Edit: I hope the game is Controller compatible for PC, Because reacquiring m+kb skills is bothersome. I did read 360 / X-Bone controller, but i want PS4 controller program to work.. or something. Just to be all hipster about it.
    Dagda likes this.
  9. Quothe Quothe Subordinate

Great stuff, though the green glowy colour scheme does seem more suited to the Necrons than the Eldar.
    Our colour palette in games tends more to the blues and purples.
    NukaDude likes this.
  10. Khaldam Active Member

Blue Shadows, Children of the Stars, Fires of the Sun, Death Givers, Forrgoten Blades