Background Image

Gue'vesa For Those Humans Holding Out For Tau

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by MeltingArmyMen, Mar 12, 2014.

1. MeltingArmyMen New Member

Recruiting Space Marine
    Are you sick of having nothing to eat.
    Are you sick of Religious books being chained to you're body.
    Are you sick of You're body slowly becoming a Robot until you die just to come back to life as a Massive Robot.
    Then you have come to the right place ,
    We aim to join the tau some day where thy have Food , Hot water ,shopping malls ,sexy blue women with no nose , doctors with out the pain of having you're spine ripped out. (also robots long raged weapons are pretty sweet.)
    So what do you say ,does that sound good to you.
    (Please Not the idea is to have a small clan that is willing to change over to tau if thy add them after/before launch.)
    TauKoro likes this.
  2. lol I almost deleted you cause this thread looks like a spam bot
    that there are no links saved you :p

have a nice day
    Vintage likes this.
  3. Akalonian Aka Well-Known Member

You forgot to mention that you will not be able to reproduce after you join the Tauuuuuuu.
    Slow extermination. ;)

Also, is this a recruitment thread? If not, I need to move it.
  4. MeltingArmyMen New Member

Once Gue'vesa do there duty thy can retire to a human settlement with in the tau Empire and have a family and quality of life and life expectancy is just so much longer .
    and yess im recruiting for a Space marine clan and if thy bring out tau after or before launch then the clan changes over to tau. sorry for the confusing.
  5. Glue_Crazed_Neonate New Member

I'm waiting for Les Necrontyr, But id be happy to guild up 'til then!
  6. Monty'r Montyr Preacher

Interesting idea Gue'la

image.jpg
  7. Icarus Arcadese Cipher

The Inquistion is already tracking your emissions. Count your remaining days, xenos/heretic/future dead meat.