Background Image

Grey Knights

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by VrakosAnthrakir, Oct 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inquisitor Soviatus Soviatus Arkhona Vanguard

Do I owe you an explanation for why a second founding chapter formed under Malcador the Sigilite deserves inclusion?
  2. yes. you do. just because they are cool doesn't mean anything. if they cannot be balanced save by making them underpowered as hell and not giving them access to all of the gear they have in lore, without breaking lore hugely, then no they should not be included.

They have a storm bolter. thus, they can out shoot a tactical marine, AND can out melee a tactical marine.
    They have a nemesis force halberd. they can out melee an assault marine AND out shoot an assault marine.
    They do the job that tacticals have of being a diverse and flexible troop able to fulfill most duties better than them, as well as being better at melee than assault marines.

unless you just want a grey knight skin, giving one chapter a storm bolter and nemesis force halberd to start isn't balanced.
    and that's just the most basic troops.
    whats that? you dont care? they are too key to lore/too cool not to include? this is heresy? my arguments are bad?

oh. you think that's balanced?
    sure...okay..
    you keep telling yourself that.
    Galen and Dreadnought Bannus like this.
  3. Inquisitor Soviatus Soviatus Arkhona Vanguard

I want you to find for me, if you will, where Miguel pointed out that this game will actually keep in line with the lore. Lel. Secondly this game is not canon. End of. This MMO will not fall in line with currently accepted lore per GW nor BL. Yes, the Grey Knights are absolutely superior to most fighting forces especially without the nonsense contradictory changes made by Matt Ward. At best, this will be a one size fits all SM with different skins per chapter.

To summarize; no I dont particularly care enough to lose sleep over it.
    What's that? Raging over details you don't have a say in? Pissing about immaturity when you are a archetype spitting image? Heresy? Absolutely.

You think that one faction will be given a crippling advantage over another? Keep raging about it in the most incoherent manner possible. Lolyolophresh
  4. Pm713 Pm713 Subordinate

Yes.

1. Pretty sure thats what they're going for. 2. Not yet.
    Chaplain Valerius likes this.
  5. i mean hey, if your okay with them including grey knights as a simple reskin then fine. this game will lose a huge number of fans over that. and they are trying to keep to lore--though finding a quote isn't worth my time, i'm sure you could if you weren't going to come back at me with some snide remark about how if i don't provide the quote, then you don't care enough to go find it. alrighty then. thought you cared about the game enough to find evidence and do work yourself, not make others fetch quotes for you.

they were above other chapters before matt ward was even hired. the daemonhunters codex still had them using storm bolters and nemesis force halberds.

let me go back to the reskin thing--your okay with not being able to use a storm bolter and a nemesis force halberd as starting gear? your okay with being a reskined chapter marine?

clearly we have somebody who gives zero shits about lore and just want's to include his favorite snowflake, no matter the cost.
    also, they have talked quite a bit about trying to make this game cannon if it is successful, and again, they have said many times that they are keeping with lore.
    you seriously care that little for lore?
    wow.

also, how am i...what was it? "you are a archetype spitting image"
    you has gud engrish an many gramrz
    am i the spitting image of an archetype? do i spit out archetypes? what the hell does that mean? and what does it have to do with maturity?
    and actually, i do have a say in details. all the fans can and do. thats the whole point of this forum. or where you hoping that the whole transparency and listening to fans thing was fake, and that they actually didn't give two shits about our opinions and just did this for sales?

well...hate to disappoint..
  6. GREY TIN CAN BOYZ!!!! RUN FER YA LIFEZ? OI GIMME DAT BIKE YA ZOG EAD I'IZ GERRIN OUTTA ERE
    Avatos likes this.
  7. Inquisitor Soviatus Soviatus Arkhona Vanguard

That is quite the essay. Let me find time to divulge whatever super important information that may be contained within.
  8. i mean it's mostly me just trying to say stuff in a way that you can understand.

its funny--you say before that my points are stupid and i have no real reasons, and yet now you say you can't understand what i'm saying.
    make up yer dam mind ye wee stinkin git!
  9. Inquisitor Soviatus Soviatus Arkhona Vanguard

I stated that I don't understand what you're saying? I don't recall such. Maybe your comprehension of the English language is as sparse as your grasp on grammar. Considering the tense of a few words in particular seem to be expressly difficult for you.
  10. "Let me find time to divulge whatever super important information that may be contained within."

Let me find time to divulge, you said. That implies that you currently do not understand the information, and have to spend time thinking about it, deducing the cryptic meaning, discovering the deep dark secrets of what the fuck i was saying. shouldn't be that hard--one read through and you should understand it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.