Background Image

Grey Knights

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by VrakosAnthrakir, Oct 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inquisitor Soviatus Soviatus Arkhona Vanguard

You hate them because they are destructive and powerful?
  2. so your just going ignore the points i've made and just go ahead and continue to say "i dont understand why we cant include grey knights--whats that? your giving reasons? well fuck you, they don't count because i said so"

and not being a black templar means you dont have say in my status. im not a servo skull--thats just a joke within the group. an inside joke. no need to bring it up bud. or is that the only way you know how to argue with me?
    well i mean, i've given reasons, and he is ignoring them. either he has some weird selective reading disorder where he can only read certain things, or he's ignoring it. if he's ignoring it, it's probably cuz he cant think of any real counters/reasons i am wrong...
  3. Inquisitor Soviatus Soviatus Arkhona Vanguard

No sense in getting massively butthurt over a humorous quip. The points you made aren't news worthy and frankly bland. All I see spouting from you is directionless angst on a topic you aren't the most proficient with.
    Avatos likes this.
  4. im not butthurt, just a bit exasperated/annoyed at the constant servitor thing. its funny in chat, but when it moves into the forum its just annoying and not necessary.

Oh, okay. too bland. maybe I need more character. More zest. how should i make my analytic points more flavorful? add a few memes? add a couple all caps SIINNDDRRII and METAWHL BAWKSES randomly interspersed throughout? tell it via a metaphorical story? dont see how they are bland--and if they are bad, then just tell me why. in this forum you really haven't argued anything at all, just kind of sat there saying GREY KNIGHTS OR I WILL BE MAD AND EXTERMINATUS!
  5. Inquisitor Soviatus Soviatus Arkhona Vanguard

Like I said, butthurt.
  6. XD
    your making me laugh now

you just keep sitting there saying i'm butthurt and avoiding actually providing evidence/answers/responses to anything.
  7. Pm713 Pm713 Subordinate

Actually he seems pretty annoyed and you're making it worse.
  8. indeed. he can be quite immature.

though it is somewhat amusing...
  9. Inquisitor Soviatus Soviatus Arkhona Vanguard

LOL. Do continue, this has made my afternoon exponentially more entertaining.
  10. why don't you?

or--here's an idea--participate in the discussion!

give me actual reasons why they should be included rather than saying INCLUDE THEM BECAUSE IT CANT BE WITHOUT THEM BECAUSE I SAID SO
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.