Background Image

Grey Knights

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by VrakosAnthrakir, Oct 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DreadForce83 DreadForce83 Well-Known Member

We are those who shall never back down, we are the ones who discern the corrupted from the pure, we are the unbreakable shield against the tide of Chaos!
    We are the hammer of the Emperor, we are the right hand of the Emperor, the Instrument of His will, the gauntlet about His fist, the tip of His spear, the edge of His sword!
    We are Grey Knights!
    Hakula likes this.
  2. Pretty much all that's been said covers it.

If you include Grey Knights you either ruin balance or ruin the lore.
  3. Like I said from the get-go... Save it for an Expansion way down the road once we've balanced what is already on the plate. Then we can worry about how to incorporate more stuff and retain balance.
  4. Inquisitor Soviatus Soviatus Arkhona Vanguard

Unacceptable! The Ordo Malleus can and will be present. This includes our militant arm. Chaos will not hold back in their conquests nor should we. The Grey Knights are an asset and they carry the will of the Emperor.
    murdertunes and DreadForce83 like this.
  5. DreadForce83 DreadForce83 Well-Known Member

And unlike the rest of our Space Marine brethren, we are incorruptible. ;)
    Imperator Victa!

[​IMG]
    NikolaNesic and Soviatus like this.
  6. murdertunes New Member

Has oneone of the dev-team said something about GK beeing implemented or not?
  7. DreadForce83 DreadForce83 Well-Known Member

This is the official statement from the Dev's team so far:

Have you considered the possibility to introduce the Inquisition to the Grey Knights as a fraction of Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade ?

Answer : We are Thinking About IT
  8. Inquisitor Soviatus Soviatus Arkhona Vanguard

They know what is best for the Imperium. Implementing the Inquisition and the Grey Knights.
    murdertunes and DreadForce83 like this.
  9. DreadForce83 DreadForce83 Well-Known Member

There is also another possibility to have the GK/Daemon Hunters faction in general implemented in a way of NPC's for quests. Your avatar does a quest, turns it in and the GK (as it is their doctrine post mission conclusion) in turn give you EXP + item/relic and of course they mind wipe your avatar as in "this never happened aka no witnesses policy" (in this case it's just a cutscene where they disappear or what ever fancy eye candy the devs come up with). Still, the official Ordo Malleus office/administratorum would be accessible for any (Imperium of Man) avatar/Space Marine.

Well at least this is my envision of the matter, there are ways to get things done without harming the lore or the Chapter in question. Everyone who knows Wh40k would immediately say the GK's as in being too "OP!!".
    Hell, in my case I would be happy even with an Ordo Malleus/GK badge or shoulder pauldron or purity seal, the possibilities are enormous which ever angle you look from. Cheers!
    Ironbark and Whiskey like this.
  10. IMO if they bring in GKs, it should be part of an "Inquisition" faction as a whole, with GKs simply being 1 class within that.

So, if the Devs were to bring in GKs, I would want it to be as part of the Inquisition, with ALL the components that comes with, ie; Ordo Malleus, Ordo Xenos, & Ordo Hereticus. This in it's very nature would restrict the number of GK players (Which should be done, considering how few in number they're meant to be), while also giving access to the other 'flavours' of the Inquisition.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.