Background Image

Grenade Quantity

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DJPenguin, Mar 16, 2016.

?

How many grenades per kit?

1. 1

2. 2

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. DJPenguin DJPenguin Cardinal

Not liking the grenade kits coming with 2 again. Rooms seem to be just as spammy as they were back in September.

How about you guys?
    BayonetDummy, Njord-Halfhand and imLe like this.
  2. Murtag Murtag Cipher

I was talking about it with someone, and they brought up that it will probably come down to loadout points or a perk. I adjusted to one grenade and prefer it now, but they might be going back and forth to test.

Grenades are everywhere right now.
    Philos, Algernon and DoomJester like this.
  3. Tiberius Brad83 Subordinate

I would not mind if they added different grenades just for variety. Smoke grenades blind grenades, blight grenades etc.
    But yes to many grenades in load outs.
  4. Reduce grenade damage by about 40% and give players 2 of them.
    Balance.
    DoomJester and Roaming-Wolf like this.
  5. Daemonkin Daemonkin Active Member

I hated that it got lowered down to one to begin with. As annoying as it can be to see a room filled with grenades every 30seconds they should be able to be usable as a suppression or funneling mechanism which one grenade often falls short of being able to provide.

I do think they do more damage than necessary though, seems to be kill or nothing for damage rather than scaling on distance. Would like to see the radius increased a bit but the lethal zone reduced to make them more focused towards suppression and funneling than outright killing.
    Warriant likes this.
  6. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

Get it back to 1.

It should be used strategically, not YOLO spam like now.

If the improvement needs to be done, then throwing system, like the one in Division would be HUGE as it incorporates cover use greatly.
    Gashmangla likes this.
  7. I hope we will limit grenades by loadout costs which increase the more we want
    First grenade like 50 points 2nd 150 3rd 300

Or something like that
  8. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

grenade spam =\= balance
  9. The point isn't grenade spam, its so that grenades dont 1 shot players all the time and to allow players to use them a bit more often. Spamming grenades is just a waste of grenades for the most part.
  10. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

if a single grenade can't kill a target and i have multiple grenade i throw more grenade because the first grenade damage and the successive can kill.

if i'm behind a cover and i see a grenade why i must exit the cover if the grenade cannot kill me? i run away only if i see multiple grenade.
    Crioxus likes this.