Background Image

Greetings, Loyal Citizens of the Imperium of Man!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TitanSlayer42, Oct 27, 2017.

1. TitanSlayer42 TitanSlayer42 Steam Early Access

Hello everyone. I am TitanSlayer42, a slightly disgruntled Black Templar whose favorite activity is purging heretics. I was banned on the Steam Forums, for reasons I still haven't been given other than "because we were told to" and now I am here to attempt to purge once more.

I really don't know what to do on this forum other than never use it....but I guess it is here if I feel as if it has something....anything interesting.

I really love the potential of Eternal Crusade, however the present state is very grim......
    I have had the game for a year or two now, but have played on and off again whenever new notable stuff comes out......so I haven't played in a while.....
    Talron and Corie like this.
  2. Kommando-007 Corie Confessor

Aye, dat be a nice helmet ya gots dere; looks gud on a pointy stik too - cud use more ov dat red 'Umie paint wot leaks out ov 'em.

So, you are seeking an IP ban? :OrkMoon:
  3. TitanSlayer42 TitanSlayer42 Steam Early Access

If that is a response to me asking for more information.....
  4. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Active Member

welcome to the group ur # 56 i think, I was ban with 55 other players for nothing after anti cheat was installed

don't tell me no reason no warning completely ban
  5. TitanSlayer42 TitanSlayer42 Steam Early Access

Yeah sometimes it is just shady dealing. No one knows why and no one is given a reason.
  6. Lutek Lutek Steam Early Access

Well, I'm waitin' u imperial scum.

Hi tho :p
  7. Ah, more potential blood for the bloodgoat.

And no, this was no typo, this is a thing now:
    [​IMG]
  8. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

This is steam , most likely you reported too many times or something. Hopefully your time here in the forums won't be like your in the steam one
  9. Farseer Caerys Caerys Arkhona Vanguard

Some would say "Grimdark."