Background Image

Greater Daemons

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Corphy, Oct 20, 2013.

1. DizzyKD Member

Greater daemons/daemon princes would have to be added as NPCs. Maybe as a reward for killing a certain amount of players in a given time, or bringing items (skulls for example) that drop off players to a certain location on a map.

No player should be able to control one.
  2. link me to this please--im pretty sure they arent doing any factions that would be allies with any other faction
  3. Rivara Rivara Active Member

It is not going to be like a faction... Its going to be like Space Wolves and Ultramarines, Iron Warriors and Chaos Daemons.

I mean I would do it like this...
    DocButcher likes this.
  4. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

@Chaplain Valerius

Check the early twitch channel videos.
    I think it was in their first chat with the fans ever.

Where they were all sitting at that table.
    They said that demons will be a seperate faction and they WILL be in the game as such later on.

The assurance came from one of the devs who himself plays demonic hordes in TT.
  5. VeRMiLiON78 VeRMiLiON78 Active Member

In the new Q&A devs told something about fortress guardians. Maybe we will see deamons as guards?
  6. Morentz Morentz Subordinate

Just like in table top or other games, once you become the GD you can't change back. You keep going until you die or win the base over. I don't believe they will have you losing life if you get to become a GD, that would just be stupid because everyone is going to be shooting you.
    DocButcher likes this.
  7. Does anyone know what this means?
  8. He agreed with it from the beginning : /. You somehow misinterpreted what he said. His suggestions expand upon the base idea and make it more in line with fluff, target specific greater daemons of specific deities (choice), and would be more fun IMO.
  9. Makes sense. I hope they have other versions of this mechanic if they do choose to included it, or something like it, and it could cover dreadnaughts, obliterators, terminator armor, and maybe something like being part of the honor guard for an NPC Captain or Chapter Master.
  10. One made by Ahriman maybe? XD