Background Image

Great Forum!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Nihalë, Oct 19, 2013.

  1. Steelhide Steelhide Well-Known Member

    (Naaah. You okay with the rolling?)
  2. (How would that work?)
  3. Steelhide Steelhide Well-Known Member

    (The Plague Marine gave a link two page back. http://www.d20srd.org/extras/d20dicebag/ roll the last one, D100, higher one wins, and write the closing.
    1d100+0
    45+0 = 45)
  4. Steelhide Steelhide Well-Known Member

    For the moment, he grabbed the hands of Bruticus, to make him stop in the process of ripping his head off. Knowing he cant compete with the brutish might of the traitor, his mind was set what to do to avoid it.


  5. (That requires a certain degree of trust. We could get an Outside party to decide.)
  6. Steelhide Steelhide Well-Known Member

    (Okay then. We need a judge for rolls. :) Any volunteers?) One d100 for Bruticus, and one for the Son of Russ please!)
  7. Nihalë Member

    (Well, I do have a solution for you two, I've got a link, where I am registered, and although the site is hungarian you will see the result, what do you think? the site: http://lfg.hu/kockagurito/ here you should click to "eddigi gurítások" to see the results before, just give me a sec to log in and roll :) )
  8. Nihalë Member

    /here are the results:
    [​IMG]
    So it looks like the powers of chaos wins the day :(/
  9. Steelhide Steelhide Well-Known Member

    He could not compete with the strength of the Khornite. He realised too late, that his strength is not enough to break out from the iron grips of the Traitor. As soon as he come to this conclusion, he grinned to the Chaos Marine, and shouted with all of his lungs.

    - Ojor Va Russ! Fenrys Hjolda!
  10. (Good fight, maybe next time we'll be even.)

    *The wolf's final words word turn into a gurgle shortly after, as blood begins to rush from his mouth, a sicken RIP being heard, as finally, the head comes free, spine and all. Getting to his feet, Bruticus looks first at the fallen body, then at the head in his hand, before raising it up with his right arm, feeling the gaze of the Gods upon him. Blood pouring forth from the head, dripping onto his armor, he screams, his Blood lust at it's peak.*

    "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! LET THE GALAXY BURN!"

    *He looks back to the ground, the haze of rage retreating from his mind, as he hobbles over to the fallen Chain-axe, grasping it before moving off, but not before grabbing an empty chain on his armor, and plunging it's hook into his newest prize, displaying the defeated Space Wolf for all to see.*

Share This Page