Background Image

#gothicwars, Represent!

Discussion in 'Fan Art, Cosplay, & Fiction' started by leadcrazysam, Oct 21, 2013.

1. leadcrazysam Member

We Are Gothic Wars.

Expect Us.

<3
  2. Authrix Active Member

Hi, I'm Authrix, and I approve this message.
    Prosperan Son likes this.
  3. Tyrant of Ghamura Narak Subordinate

I'm Prosperan Son, and I approve of this message.
  4. Armaros the Subjugator Armaros Forum Beta Tester

I'm Aadil, I'm still clueless what Gothic wars is. :confused:
    Brother Bloko and Farseer Urist like this.
  5. Tyrant of Ghamura Narak Subordinate

It is a community gaming site for Warhammer and Gaming enthusiast. It's a smaller community that's been around for a while, and several clans from Space Marine use it as staging grounds for game, and for clan interaction, discussions, and the option for private forums
  6. Authrix Active Member

Hi folks, Authrix here from GothicWars.Org. Most of you probably don't know me so I'll go right on ahead and explain some bits.

I'm a member of (Obviously) GothicWars, representing the Death Korps of Krieg and Night Lords based there.

I'm third in command for the Korps, and a member of the Atrimentar for the Night Lords, so if you have any questions about either feel free to contact me. Any questions about GothicWars can come to me as well, and I'll happily answer or point you in the right direction :)

Anyhow.

Team #GothicWars represent! And to all the rest of you, hi!
    Blazebro, J NOSK36, JC 042 and 2 others like this.
  7. Fuzzy Fuzzy Subordinate

Yeah boi! getting Gothic wars on the map like a boss! :D
    xvZOKvx likes this.
  8. Authrix Active Member

It's pretty boss. There's a load of us coming over from different groups, a lot of us here already.
  9. Authrix Active Member

OFC Fuzzy. Now, where's JC at? And Metal for that matter. And Cru. And everyone?
  10. Fuzzy Fuzzy Subordinate

They'll be lurking somewhere on here. Probably waiting for us to start the party as we're the best at doing so. ;)