Background Image

Good Plague Havoc Marine loadout?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HonorGuard99, Sep 5, 2017.

1. I am building for toughness/HP (I am currently using Nurgle) , any good gear ?
  2. I'm not the best person to answer this but hopefully someone can help you.

Maybe some more information.

Are you rank 6/what rank is your character?

Have you unlocked all loot boxes?
  3. Rank 3 and No I have not gotten every loot box drop

Also I am not premium

Normal Squad is Havoc (me) and raptors
  4. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

My R6 MoN Havoc is HB, MoN, Daemonforged Armour (Gold), Ammo, Grenade. I then pad it out with EHP trinkets because there's nothing else to spend LP on.

I think you get access to Daemonforged at R4, but it's been a while. Without it you will struggle to spend all your LP.

I don't run MoN on either of my other Havocs, MCLC or PC. They get Slaanesh for repositioning.
    Sily and Gashmangla like this.
  5. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

All you'll ever need:

[​IMG]
  6. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

Suppression's not so important if you have a JPA / Raptor / Stormboy flanking their back lines causing our own special brand of suppression: panic, chaos and confusion while my allies takes out the wall of braced cancer with their Stalker Bolter / Auto Cannon / Ace Dakka
  7. Zarbustibal Zarbustibal First Blood!

I personally prefer the HB as I have no trouble sniping with it AND I get the suppression on top of it. In addition to that most of the times if its AC against HB the bolter wins (in my experience anyway and iam talking about long range and braced not close combat ^^) Also if you are honest even the autocannon wont save you when a skilled JPA gets close to you. Other than that I use the same stuff ^^
    Forj likes this.
  8. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

7n_actorgenewilder00.jpg
    ProteusVM likes this.
  9. Zarbustibal Zarbustibal First Blood!

10. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

Scope for 20lp gives you almost immunitet to suppression and 100% accuracy.
    ProteusVM likes this.