Background Image

Gods

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gromorith, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Fireeye Fireeye Well-Known Member

Add Malice. Don't add Malice.
  2. No, Matt Ward assassinated the Lore, I am still sticking with "blah blah blah, deceiver tricked the C'tan into killing off other c'tan cause they taste good and the deceiver is week" or even "The laughing god tricked the outsider into eating other c'tan which drove him mad and away (hence outsider)" Not Wards "Necrons! Pew pew death cannon...c'tan dead yay! and we didn't even need the help from our buddies the blood angles!"

Matt Ward...Ruining my hobby since 2008.
    Locutus and Bjorn Hardrada like this.
  3. As individual's no..no they are not, but collectively they are, even an energizer lithium doesn't hold as much power as a large ork WAAAGH!
    Bjorn Hardrada likes this.
  4. Bjorn Hardrada Bjorn_Hardrada Well-Known Member

i think Mork and Gork exist because the Orks think they do, because that is how the Ork mindset works
  5. Yeah, Gork and Mork are in the warp and it pretty clearly states that (ork codex P15), they just arn't mentioned much (hardly at all!). They are always fighting each other so don't really get involved with the other gods (thought they would kick the shit out of them if they ever got organized).

An excellent scene in the Book 'Skarsnik' (I know it's WHFB, but it's orks are almost the same as 40K) where he ends up going to see gork and mork, in the end they get into a huge fist fight over who's champion skarsnik was gonna be
    (Great book, 12/10, read even if you don't like fantasy but love ork and goblins)
  6. Carnage Carnage Deacon

Well, if your going to count a collection of individuals then be consistent, you need millions of orks to generate a Waaagh Psychic Field and even then only Weirdboyz can really use it as a destructive power. Generating energy that others can conduct, and being the conductor are 2 different things. Having a mass of individuals generating energy does not constitute every ork as an 'insanely powerful psyker', a lord of change is an insanely powerful psyker.
  7. Etherion Etherion Subordinate

They shape reality with their thoughts. They just have no real control over it. Absolutely none of their technology should actually work, but it does because they think it should. And that is an incredibly powerful, innate, and instinctual psychic ability.
  8. My point is, yeah lords of change are powerful psykes but two of them wouldn't pool their force together ( I am sure they could but it's not automatic like the orks. The strength of an orky psychic field is bases on the number of orks there are, other races psykers aren't.