Background Image

Git Prod - how frigile?

Discussion in 'Orks' started by hansthered, Jun 2, 2017.

1. hansthered Recruit

A supply crate bestowed upon me a git prod last night, hazzo! nice damage and penetration...but durability of 25? isnt that the same as a combat knife? seems like one lost clang will break the weapon. anyone have? comments? should i stay with choppas/clubs/klaw?
  2. its a good weapon, but only when yore enemy isint facing you. hardmode a kommando with a git prod and one shot slugga, you'll learn to be stealthy pretty damn fast lol.
  3. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

All weapons have a default durability of 100, so the Git Prod is unique for being the only axe in the game that has a real chance of actually breaking to enemy knives. The Space Marines have their own version, a Mace that deals more damage while having a full 100 durability, though it costs 80 more LP.

It can be used on sluggas for face-to-face fighting, so long as you don't run into a mace or fist user. But the user has to be extremely proficient at melee and pretty much always win the clangs just to not become completely defenceless.
  4. Heironymus Heironymus Subordinate

Just stick to Burna Choppa.​
    Imperator5 and DaHatebringa like this.
  5. Doge TheAngryDoge Active Member

Thats my standard non kommando loadout for meleeing

On the gitprod though, yes it is fragile but it also outimpacts anything that isn't a fist or a mace so you can clang someone with it and not lose most of the time. Do need to predict bashes and heavy attack though.