Background Image

Gimme yer gripes

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Rokdakgut-rippa, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Mileena Mileena Subordinate

point is they made eldars too soft. they were already soft before the feb patch made even softer.

I play with many guilds. Same LSM and CSM players who complain on the forums and discussions that Eldar are to hard to kill or eldar op or eldar always win, are the same people who on the teamspeak and discord. Scream for joy because their queieng against eldar, because as they say eldar are easy to kill and an easy win. ?contradiction? like WTH.
    Anthrillien, Faeruin, Phyrak and 2 others like this.
  2. Safreadis Safreadis Arkhona Vanguard

At this point, you know... I don't see any more contradiction. They are just as logical as they can be on the forums: Deprived of every single atom of it. If you are dedicated and take the time to it, you can even get such an LSM player to admit that the ONLY and SOLE reason why he posted in the first place is because he doesn't like Eldar IN THE LORE! And that their weapons deal moar damage on TableTop than Eldar's.

And then you see that these guys scream because something is op...
    If you see something too stupid to be described with words, you are allowed to use this picture.
    [​IMG]
    (link: http://imgur.com/o5nVv9Y )
  3. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

Can't remember the last time I downed 5 rushing marines or orks with a bolter. I do however get multikills pretty regularly against eldar with bolters or storm bolters.
  4. Dragonkindred Dragonkindred Arkhona Vanguard

You must be shooting me a lot then! :D
  5. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

Possible. I used the stalker cannon servo skull combo to down 2 banshees, two locks, and a scorp that all rushed me in a line head on. Eventually a DA showed up and shot me during my reload.
  6. SakitPerut Steam Early Access

Allies jumping in front of the target you're shooting just to melee them is getting more and more often lately, it's really annoying. Especially Warlocks, since you have very little time to react before you end up teamkilling him and your target killing you instead.
    Even if I stop shooting it's still not a guarantee that guy will kill the target, you have to wait for them to clang around and waste time doing it.
    Dragonkindred likes this.
  7. The TK kick... when i carry a team by tempest launcher, clearing out salty marines and eldar melee suicide players from a room. Nowbody wants to press E. Yay i'd rather jump into those shiny blasts of 120 damage each.
    SakitPerut, Plazm and Dragonkindred like this.
  8. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

The pirate hat's still OP.
  9. My gripe as someone about to start playing Eldar is there needs to be an option to give the Howling Banshee even more hair. Like 98% hair and 2% Banshee.

I'd also like to pay RTC to have a more chiseled butt.
  10. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

Cuzin It.jpg

Keep Da spektakles! So's ya know wer' der 'ead is ta shoot 'em in it!