Background Image

Gimme yer gripes

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Rokdakgut-rippa, Mar 18, 2017.

1. TIDDER tidder New Member

i have to get into Close combat with you and weekon you enough before it can kill you
    not like it can kill or even in injure a full Health mareen

i might try getting a mouse with extra buttons to move more things to my strong hand
    so i'm not cut out of the shooty shooty fun
  2. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

As a Leftie myself, using my right hand to aim with a mouse, i do somewhat feel your pain. However, adapt.
  3. TIDDER tidder New Member

i have i got good a with close combat with a pad but i hear you.
  4. Valentine Iyan Firebrand

Well maybe the Eldar have secretly been Orks the WHOLE TIME!!! =p
    Rokdakgut-rippa likes this.
  5. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

That would explain why your melee's good and your ranged is- kind of 'meh' . But, even yer green boyz aint tuff!

I've just noticed something. Why do Scorpions get the Ground Assault armor buff (Sort of) And not Banshees? Should the front line troops get the better armor, not the ambush ones-?! DATZ ALSO ORKY!
  6. Valentine Iyan Firebrand

Our dakka needs work ;_; especially on our capping class.
  7. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

Dammit Iyan, if you blow our cover I swear.....
    Iyan likes this.
  8. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

I actually feel good using the ASC, though I'm coming from using the Shoota so- a slingshot would also feel better. As would a gun that shoots chickens. It's not on the level of the bolter though. It's got range over the ASC and Shoota, but far less fire rate. Half the Shoota and- the unmodded ASC's like 800rpm isn't it? It's basically a SMG. The Shoota and the ASC- kind of feel they fulfil the same purpose, in that they need you to get up close. The drop off point for the Shoota's kind of crap though.
  9. Dragonkindred Dragonkindred Arkhona Vanguard

The difference between the shoota and the ASC is when you have an Orc with a shoota, shooting at an Eldar with a ASC. The Orc is going to win, as it takes too long for the ASC to cut through your armour and HP. I've had both LSM and Orcs simply turn around and start shooting, after I got the drop on them, and they still kill me. It's is literally, "pop, pop, pop" dead Eldar.
  10. Maensith Subordinate

Sometimes I suspect orks' weapons were designed by Vindicare Temple of the Officio Assassinorum - they are astonishingly precise with almost zero recoil and spread, eldar weapons' precision is nowhere near them, it's nigh impossible to outshoot an ork in close or middle range distance no matter how accurately you aim at him. May be it is the eldar who use "shootas" instead of pinpoint sniper-like shuriken catapults?
    Dragonkindred likes this.