Background Image

Gimme yer gripes

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Rokdakgut-rippa, Mar 18, 2017.

1. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

I don't play suicide bomber though. I think I live about 80% of the time I do it.

The WASD deploy they added causes people to deploy directly in front of a moving vehicle like the used an ejector seat and launched forward through the windshield. Thats for all factions. Eldar have it worst though because of the lateral movement and speed of their own vehicle.
  2. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

I play suicide dragon (don't have fuegan yet) but also survive most the time, strange world, I think my old berserker playstyle merged with my aspect so I play safer than I think, I don't really have the guts to rush something that looks impossible.
  3. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

I don't rush things either. I will take a full minute detouring most times to flank an enemy. Even if they spot me it splits their focus meaning a reaper can start attacking them. Plus I plan my escape before I go in. Always know your exists guys!
  4. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

Oh snap guys! Tempest launcher is bracable now!
    Orkan and Xi0 like this.
  5. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

And apparently it can shoot over windows too! I might give it a spin again now
  6. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

I fully expect to see way more of these now. Almost all the benefits of the rokkit launcha without the charge reload.
  7. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

I still think the rokkit is leagues better and the cannon is still a broken piece of crap, remember the aim is garbage, the team kills will be immense and the range is laughable and its costs are immense.

Plus the rokkit pros are too high in comparison, cheap, auto kills, AV, pistols, speed, capping, double kraks or melta bomb, possible armour etc. just tempest users finally got their equivalent of the cannon braced reload now.
  8. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

I've got quite used to spotting Scorpions sneaking around. Unless they somehow get behind me, I've usually shot them to death before they controbuted anything meaningful to the fight. Banshees who just run around are far more of an actual threat, because speed.

In the right circumstances, they can actually be useful, but taking back a point you ideally want a Banshee loadout for that, unless there's lots of cover for you to pause behind with your sneaking.

Edit: Storm and Fury is amazing for attacking points if the LSM don't know what the hell it is I'm using.
  9. TIDDER tidder New Member

2 things
    1) left handed
    2)im left handed have to use a controller
    3) (optional) i am good
  10. Safreadis Safreadis Arkhona Vanguard

I would be sorry to here that, but I shouldn't discriminate. I know a few left handed that actually play with a mouse without much problems. They are often the better players even. But that's not my case so I won't judge. Good luck on your quest to find aim with a controller. I personally pursue the quest of getting the smart pistols removed from the game :)