Background Image

Get rid of Servo Skull cool down.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cmonty, May 27, 2017.

1. Orkan Orkan Arkhona Vanguard

I actually think all damage buffs should be equalised over all factions. If we're goinng for assymetrical balance then the weakest factions should get the highest damage buff to fall more in line with the glass cannon idea - giving a 30% damage boost to a tanky faction is 10% OP.
  2. Something every marine should propably ask themselves now.
  3. Arteek Arteek First Blood!

How's that? 20 free damage each shot on the most damaging weapon in the game isn't enough for you or something?
  4. Blah-blah-blah, another one crying thread about how something is unfare. 1) Skull is expensive, 2) Skull takes your grenade slot, while sorcs can use both debuff and nades, 3) Skull can't be moved while active, 4) Skull has pretty limited effective range and doesn't work through walls as some bullshitty spells do.
  5. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

In 99% of all cases, the actual TTK is the exact same as with any mundane autocannon.
  6. Spooky_Carnage Subordinate

Don't tease me with a good time.
  7. BaronXIII Arkhona Vanguard

@Asheru suggested it earlier but...

The Servo Skull for Tacs should be cheapened to like 50 LP, then changed so it just scans a wide area and marks enemies on a minimap (possibly even stealthed, maybe only if they're moving a certain speed, up for debate).

Then the current Servo Skull should be put on the Apo in the grenade slot (where the beacon and medicae nade are), it's price lowered to 100lp, and lessen it's health a bit (or at least lessen it and test to see if it's too easy to destroy due to it's lighthouse nature).
  8. Eavydakka Khaernakov Subordinate

So you admit there is 1% of times were the autocanon is op

remember that guy that said something like this in another thread? yeah sorry that shit was too funny to me
    Eldritch likes this.
  9. Kageshira Kageshira Active Member

Well, its a pain in the ass headshooting at a havok with a couple of sorcerers behind him and see he takes no damage, or when you throw a grenade at 3 downed CSM but take no damage because that damn buble. Every faction has their perks, some debuff with spells, other with skulls.

Btw, those two experiences above are as Eldar.
  10. Diableria Hashiit Recruit

Sorry but both things are far from being true, i can assure you.
    CSM has no magical "take no damage" thing.