Background Image

Game Design Update - July 14, 2016

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BrentEllison, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

Celestia likes this.
  2. Celestia Celestia Prefectus

3. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

If only people pressed the forgive button for this...

Now that forgive works, people don't forgive for anything, even if they are downed and at the end of their execution, they just won't forgive if they got AoE killed and their executioner killed in the process.

Do they think someone can still save them?
  4. GreyNight ArtemK Arkhona Vanguard

actually, yes, depending on the situation.

he is definitely outmoved, but he was so with only 1 mistake. Its a bit too much of an advantage then current 2 mistakes on most weapons.

The speed with which reapers can charge an instakill shot is insane. There must be a bug that speeds up the charge up or allows to shoot it pre-maturely(switching fire modes for instance? just a guess). Look, his opponent charges IK shot before his attack animation could finish. That's CLEARLY not normal.
  5. Sleepylion Sleepylion Well-Known Member

On the topic of servo skulls, I have something I need to ask. Will the Ork and Eldar get their own types of instruction device without relying on humies's tech :p? Ork may be okay with it but you know how Eldar think of mon'keigh and their primitive tech.
  6. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

I'm talking about these 100% helpless situations(I'm the kind of reaper who does not shoot until ally is already defeated)

There doesn't seem to be any bugs with launcher, charging and mode switching.
    Default missile can be just hip fired instantly and for the charge you shoot 1 missile per 1/6 of the circle charged, starshot always needs to be fully charged.
  7. Sleepylion Sleepylion Well-Known Member

Eh, the Reaper Launcher does overheat though.
  8. GreyNight ArtemK Arkhona Vanguard

and this one missile is 1-shot from 100% hp and armor?
  9. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

Pretty much, shieldbro can block it though.
    ArtemK likes this.
  10. -VI- Tyr Grymvarg Chainsaw138 Steam Early Access

The only thing that really bugs me with patch #19 is the soft lock, to be honest I'd be happy for it to go completely, its pretty much stopped me playing as melee as it stands. There was a situation where a chaos pred was on fire at 5 o'clock to my character, and I charged a power attack facing an enemy at 12 0'clock that was the perfect distance for a nice meaty leap forward with the PF (auto lock off) and as I released the charge my character span close to 180 degrees, straight for the tank (im assuming as it was the closer target) and BOOM, the explosion kills me, probably much to the amusement of the chaos player as he chuckles 'noob'. now if we have to have a soft lock, which seems surplus to requirement when we have a full auto lock, surely the radius of it needs to be much much narrower, to the point where it makes up for a few degrees of error when lining up a swing, not full on picking a target at any angle just because its closer

EDIT

Im presuming/praying this is a bug, and not working as intended