Background Image

Game Design Update - July 14, 2016

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BrentEllison, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Post a screenshot of that location my friend and the specific boxes/crates, then open you map and get another screenshot.
  2. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

There arent many "crates" on C "right next to the point".

3. I've never been in a Maggon where the match has progressed past B. 99.999% that I've played never get past A. I've only been in the C building one time on UAT while exploring the map.

The back capping should be removed from this map IMO, it's hard enough for attackers to capture objectives on this map, without the added manpower drain of having to defend what they own, and man enough players to continue pressing the attack.
  4. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

Oh ok then.Then he should get screenshot for you.
  5. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

So, any word on stability?

Last day I had no crashes at all for the whole day(thats like winning on a lottery).

Today I'm not able to play 5 minutes without CTD.
    And stability on this crappy level for a long time now.

Also, is fusion pistol supposed to do absolutely nothing to anything that isn't stationary rhino at point blank range? Full burst on SM without armor is not able to kill it.
  6. Fenrir4life Fenrir4life Subordinate

He's not the only one with that experience, and the bughunting teams understandably like having screenshots to work with, so it's not just for him.

If you weren't being sarcastic, I withdraw the statement of the obvious, with apologies.
  7. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

I wasnt !I assumed that people would have ,by now, "experienced" C point.I know i have so my bad.
  8. I'll be sure to take a screenshot next time, if the fighting actually gets to C.
  9. Not sure if something glitched, or maybe if the map darkness and abhorrent melee camera contributed to being outplayed vs a knife here:

Teshkomije likes this.
  10. NurgleBurger NurgleBurger Steam Early Access

I still vote for it to be reverted to how it was before the patch. It worked perfectly pre patch. It was fun and fire fights lasted exactly how long they needed to IMO. Now dying so much and respawning is just too frustrating to the point its making me not want to play and I don't think a slight increase will do much to solve it.
    Why was it changed so drastically in the first place may I ask? I didn't see anyone complaining about range as a whole that it needed a complete revamp. o_O