Background Image

Future of all Possessed under danger!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jencent, May 31, 2017.

1. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

So? How i can understand that? I've buyed elite only because he have PF, But now i have a chance to lose my most favorite weapon on class who can't be modificated?
    Firskon likes this.
  2. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

You bought the possessed because you think the power fist is good? Oh jeez
    Paquet, Alb, Atsidas and 1 other person like this.
  3. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

What? Post was not about this.
  4. Saeritan Saeritan Arkhona Vanguard

I think it's generally pretty bad form to change something after people have spent money on it, so I would hope at this point that they leave the fist possessed alone, at least in terms of its loadout, and simply add other variants as they suggested later.
    +1

I find this particularly interesting - "We‘re a game based on the license for the universe and lore and have essentially nothing to do with how the tabletop works." as I've never seen anything, either in the tabletop or the lore, suggesting that standard Possessed use any weapons other than their mutated limbs, which are most certainly not Power Fists.
    Aringhe, Rathael and Daemonkz like this.
  5. Xengard Xengard Subordinate

"Nothing says we won‘t provide variations of the same Heros though".
    That means that if they change his weapon, it will be a variation. I also hope they don't change possessed.
  6. Cabal Trainee CabalTrainee Arkhona Vanguard

I would hope they just change the fist model to be more clawlike. Same hitbox same animation etc just a more possessed look.
    Necroledo and DrDooManiC like this.
  7. I have a dream.

A dream where any unit that's locked into melee has two melee weapons. A little and large, a protector and a striker, where all punchy sons may dominate the riflemen and supports equally, and they may have the most glorious fights when they do join hands on the field.

I have a dream.

(he should get a not-chainsword and all of its animations as a secondary weapon, even if the bodge it for now and you have to press 2 to dig it out instead of merging it with the fist)
  8. Lutherian Lutherian Subordinate

New edition makes possessed have basically power swords, with variable number of attacks and str 5 iirc.

Pretty darn deadly, i bet if they added that variation youd go on killing sprees with possessed
  9. Torquemadra Recruit

Witch Hunters and Witch Elves are not ninjas either but didnt stop Mythic/EA making them so in Warhammer online ;)
  10. Utherix Utherix Firebrand

Relax, I think it would be fairly simple to allow the possessed to select its weapon later.
    Chuffster and Necroledo like this.