Background Image

FURRY FORCE!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Brother-Bardiel, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Brother Bardiel Brother-Bardiel Well-Known Member

Those degenerates actually do the fursona tranformation thingie???

[​IMG]
  2. If there was a movie where a group of normal people got caught up with a load of Furries, it wouldn't surprise me if it turned out to be a Horror Movie with the Furries as the Psycho-killers!
  3. The furries would spend 50% of their screen time fapping to Vore and pooping in adult diapers.
  4. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

[​IMG]
    Rokdakgut-rippa likes this.
  5. "Here we are on a sci-fi game forum so we know there are other races than humans but those anthro races are obviously just animals and anyone who likes them is into bestiality and necrophilia and and and..."

Once upon a time I tried explaining things to people (and I use that term loosely here) like this but soon realized that their IQs that once aspired to double digits had long since given up on that goal as too challenging and what little sense the odd brain cells migrating through the vacuum of their hollow craniums could make would always be drowned out by the constant screeching noise coming out of their airholes, so I stopped wasting my time.

tl;dr: [BLEEP!]ing furries.
  6. Porter SpaceHulk Arkhona Vanguard

fuckin furries.
  7. >know it all furries with messiah complexes

Well spank my ass and call me sally I've never seen shit like THIS before.
  8. Everyone is so ignorant, it's not like the Furry subculture has a higher amount of degeneracy than most. IGNORE RAINFURREST!
  9. Ascendant Azathoth Well-Known Member

Hey, uh, this might be an unpopular opinion, but maybe if someone is into stuff, even stuff you find super weird, as long as it doesn't directly involve or harm or be of detriment to you, shouldn't we just let people be?

............ No?

Okay.
    Rokdakgut-rippa likes this.
  10. Azunar take you and your shitty idea and LEAVE