Background Image

Fun Fact For The Web Team! : D

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Pouncey, May 30, 2017.

1. Pouncey Pouncey Subordinate

Thanks to fabulous advances in the fields of mathematics and education in the past few centuries, and the prevalence of high-tech devices known as "calendars," many people under the age of 17 are fully capable of subtracting 17 from the current year! : D

The more you know!
  2. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Fun fact for you:

Nobody (literally nobody) thinks age limitations actually keep underage players from playing a game, but they give companies high ground for every legal problem that might ensue.
  3. kharnzor kharnzor Arkhona Vanguard

4. Pouncey Pouncey Subordinate

It's funny to me that choosing to use a useless system which everyone knows has no effect whatsoever is a solid legal defence.

It kinda says something about the legal system that I find funny, is all. : D
  5. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Its how it works. Nobody really cares about what you do or when you lie, until it suddenly matters for whatever reason. Then it comes back to bite you.
    Could be worse.
  6. Pouncey Pouncey Subordinate

I said it's funny. As in, humorous. As in, laughter. As in, not a serious criticism or lack of comprehension.
  7. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Ok. Kewl.
  8. What are we talking about exactly?
  9. Pouncey Pouncey Subordinate

Oh, I decided to make a joke about the thing where you have to type in your birthday to access the site.

As usual, my attempt at humor failed.
  10. We only laugh at EC and each other in this section.
    Off-Topic Discussions might've worked better for this.