Background Image

Fuck the word bearers.

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by I-am-alpharius01, Nov 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The title says it all recently.

As an Ultramarine player I feel the need to vent the frustration caused by the betrayal at calth and get the LSM community's opinion on the matter.

I will have fun evisivrating the inbred bastard sons of Lorgar in the future.

+++ thought of the day +++

"PURRRRGGGGINGGG WITH MYYYYYY KIN!!!!!!!!"

Brother Grimadorian of the Black Templars "Chapter".
  2. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

Nah, the problem was with the Emperor. If he wasn’t a shortsighted fool who failed to realize that Chaos was fueled by extreme emotion rather than worship, he could direct the religious fervor of the Word Bearers onto himself and act as their god, preventing them from falling to achaos. If he wasn’t conceited to the extreme he would have heeded the warnings of Eldrad and Magnus, and the whole heresy could’ve been stopped at the beginning. If he had treated half of his Primarchs as beloved sons rather than servile pawns, half of them would not have betrayed him.

The Emperor was an unparalleled conqueror and the most powerful psyker in existence, but a diplomat and a father he was not. I honestly don’t know what else the Emperor was good at besides conquering and killing. He did create the Space Marines and the Primarchs, but how much of that work was done by his underlings? For all we know he only provided the warp signature and the genetics of the Primarchs, the Space Marines could easily have been merely a project under his management
    The_Dokta and Bugz like this.
  3. Armgarion Armgarion Confessor

4. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

5. Argel Alexstpdngr Steam Early Access

Oh, no FUCK YOU, Leatherman! >:[

Maybe you and I should settle it right here on the Macragge if you think your so tough?
  6. Necromancer Rivindesh Subordinate

Puppet.jpg

More of the emperor's lap dogs. You will make a fine puppet, doomed to walk the mortal coil enacting my will.
    You will join my army of the dead in service to Lorgar and the dark gods!
    Firskon, The_Dokta and Bugz like this.
  7. Baelugor Bugz First Blood!

Ahh good times... seems just like yesterday. :CSMWord:
    [​IMG]
    Firskon and The_Dokta like this.
  8. Nay, fuckest thou Lapdog. You had it coming.
  9. I heard Heresy...

[​IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.