Background Image

From The Maelstorm!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TheRedCorsair, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Greetings, comrades. I am Red Corsair. I have been playing warhammer 40,000 games since i was around 10 years old, and i still love them.
    Im looking forward to the release of the Eternal Crusade because i want to play with my fellow warhammer 40,000 enthusiasts. I truly hope you can be Khornate Berzerker in this game & i hope you could select a lesser known warband i.e The Red Corsairs or atleast paint your charecter as such.
    Looking forward to get to know you all and have a great time with the Eternal Crusade MMORPG.
    I have every single warhammer 40,000 game steam can offer & i will take game/friend invitations from my fellow gamers to play some Dawn of war or Space Marine.
    And also... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

Best wishes Red Corsair.
    [​IMG]
  2. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

welcome !
    in EC ,at least at launch, you will not be able to get access to god dedicated troops(sadly:().
    and we will not be able to create our own color scheme like in THQs SM, we will be able to choose from those available to us (BL,NL,WB and IW)but we will be able to customize our armor...
  3. Aww, thats a shame. I would love to be able to swing around a chainaxe while yelling like a maniac.
  4. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

we might/will get it post launch m8.
  5. Domilyus Schlifer Prefectus

Welcome to the forums!
  6. Oh god I picture that in my mind and it is glorious

[​IMG]

Anyway welcome!
    Tarkus117, Baygle and Galen like this.
  7. High Adept Zeth High_Adept_Zeth Arkhona Vanguard

Greetings RedCorsair!
    As a humble servant of the Machine God i welcome you to these forums...traitor!It will be a privilige and honor to scrap up your gear and the remains of your weapons!

Praise the Omnissiah! ;)
  8. Thank you everyone!
  9. Baygle Baygle Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums... Now I somehow have this thought that you might be one of these... Red Corsair fans... but I'm not so sure why :/ *g* Anyway, welcome, I'm the Chaos Hamster and my fluffy amazingness and amazing fluffyness should be well known throughout the galaxy... also, I like cookies! Have fun! ^^
    Vintage likes this.
  10. Julian Tarkus Subordinate

Welcome to the forums Traitor, Lets wait to get to the Planet Surface, so i can Split your blood and kill you in the name of !The Emperor! - Vox out.
    Vintage and Nino Bibic like this.