Background Image

Free Version Steam Keys Sent!

Discussion in 'Announcements & Contests' started by KatieFleming, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Teshkomije Teshkomije Active Member

Im not sure if its known issue or intentional but f2p players that receive the free RTC cause of maintenance and server issues, can use it or at least it counts towards the 20k RTC mark for unlocking premium.

@KatieFleming
    @Oveur

Just wanted you guys to know, you can use that for marketing purposes if its intentional cause friends didnt know it worked like that, and were kinda overjoyed lol :D

( i honestly didnt read all and whole steam posts about server issues as i expected them, so srry if you mentioned that this RTC works like that, cause my friends didndt see that information either)

Cheers
  2. Dreadnot Dreadnot Preacher

Didn't get mine, so sad.
  3. Gazrick Gazrick Well-Known Member

No keys here either.
  4. DaemonIncarnatE DaemonIncarnatE Arkhona Vanguard

i didn't get the extra 20,000 RTC or the giftable full key and im a founder
  5. If you are sure you didn't got the 20k RTC place a support ticket. It was quite a while back.

The keys are still an ongoing thing I assume...if you are a founder then you know how long it took for all the alpha keys to distribute right ;) have not gotten mine too only the steam f2p beta access key via email...so I am still not sure about the full game key...but some people seem to be quite sure that we all get a free key to share for the full game.
  6. Noromiz Noromiz Nickname Change

We do get a key to the full game, I even linked Nathan's post about it before :/
    https://eternalcrusade.zendesk.com/...w-does-the-free-version-and-prices-affect-me-
    Brother_Nemiel likes this.
  7. Noromiz likes this.
  8. Noar_cl Recruit

I didn't get my key either, or the "something more" described in the link. Been playing since september '16, where can I get my key?

Thanks in advance!
  9. Bebeodend Bebeodend First Blood!

when could one expect the next batch incoming?
  10. DaemonIncarnatE DaemonIncarnatE Arkhona Vanguard

I sent a message to support asking about the keys about a week and a half ago so i was expecting it to be out by now but i guess not?