Background Image

Free Version Steam Keys Sent!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Infrared:Echo Infra Nickname Change

so these full game keys we are supposed to have for giving to friends? i never recieved mine? yes i understand the game is going f2p but its a limited access f2p if i am not mistaken, the key being meant to give access to the full game (beyond the f2p access).

though i still havent recieved said key? by this i mean i never recieved an email with a key on it like weve been told... any assistance?
  2. SgtSixpack Recruit

So if I use my free key I unlock the jump assault class?
  3. Infrared:Echo Infra Nickname Change

im not sure anymore, seems everywhere i look theres different information regarding these keys, which then makes it feel like no single post explains entirely what they are for, but wether it gives just the F2P or the full access i still havent recieved a key of any kind...
  4. The codes were for the soft release (basically a closed beta for the free version). They don't give you full game, etc. You had to sign up for the newsletter to get a key via email.

Not needed now. It's open to the world.
  5. Yep, I don't know why people think there are keys for full versions being sent out? I read that now and then around the forum and people really get upset that they haven't received them yet. As mentioned above my post, these were closed beta keys for a f2p trial phase.
  6. Noromiz Noromiz Nickname Change

We do actually get a full version of the game at some point, which we can sell or gift away.

https://eternalcrusade.zendesk.com/...w-does-the-free-version-and-prices-affect-me-
  7. Aborts every 2 hours, every 3rd game lost cause of crash. Whop even wants to Play this for free?
  8. Azzagtot Azzagtot Drill Abbott

I didn't get mine. Bought that game long ago and didn't get any keys.
  9. Teshkomije Teshkomije Active Member

Im not sure if its known issue or intentional but f2p players that receive the free RTC cause of maintenance and server issues, can use it or at least it counts towards the 20k RTC mark for unlocking premium.

@KatieFleming
    @Oveur

Just wanted you guys to know, you can use that for marketing purposes if its intentional cause friends didnt know it worked like that, and were kinda overjoyed lol :D

( i honestly didnt read all and whole steam posts about server issues as i expected them, so srry if you mentioned that this RTC works like that, cause my friends didndt see that information either)

Cheers
  10. Dreadnot Dreadnot Preacher

Didn't get mine, so sad.