Background Image

Founder's Access Teaser Video - Vanguards Episode 1

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Nicolas Brunoni NicolasBrunoni Lead UI/UX Designer

Thanks to all for your feedback. Know that this trailer was done all in-house, with dev voices, and even if we tried to follow our basic script we did lost ourselves a bit off the scripted path (to spectacular results). All of what you see and hear is work-in-progress.

If we do similar videos in the future, you bet we gonna refer to your comments. Always speaks your mind and let us know how you feel. If there is a positive and negative way to say something though, I would say it is better to be positive in order to avoid making the Devs cry :p

Anyway, if you are a Founder this is your game so don't feel bad about sharing your thoughts and concerns. We try to put this game out as soon as possible for you all to try and gather tangible feedback. You'll see that updates will be coming often and that we will add more and more quality.
  2. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Voice of reason as per usual i see. :)
  3. stupid devastator camper. time to get rekt by assault you scrub
  4. KillSlim KillSlim Prefectus

It's getting there. I'm looking forward to see what level of detail bH will achieve with UE4.
    NostramoBorn likes this.
  5. Frinn Frinn Arkhona Vanguard

[​IMG]

I wonder if we'll start to see some character customization / progression soon :rolleyes:.
    NostramoBorn likes this.
  6. GitzStompa GitzStompa Subordinate

That lascannon kill:)

Psyctooth likes this.
  7. Wolfram Wolfram Preacher

Like what I see. :cool:
  8. Kaelin Kaelin Curator

I hope all in the Eternal Crusade community will always endeavor to adhere to this, despite how lighthearted Nicolas is putting it.
    Arkdawn likes this.
  9. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

foundet access teaser video - vanguard episode 2 - voice over of the dev crying and laughing while reading the first video comment. ( i'm pretty sure that planetside 2 dev have already sone something similar).
    NicolasBrunoni likes this.
  10. Nicolas Brunoni NicolasBrunoni Lead UI/UX Designer

Personally, I would like to have the Founders step in next time we do such a video.
    Vanguards, sharpen your mics and prepare your voices!