Background Image

Founder Program: Quick Info Compilation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grigdusher, May 10, 2014.

1. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

2. I hope the extra color customization is extensive, to be able to be painted as ones favourite legion/warband
    you already know mine.
  3. Asurael Asurael Well-Known Member

The devs have already said that there will be color customization, but within the possibilities available to your sub-faction. So if you're an Ultramarine for example, then you can't just paint your entire armor in Red =P.
    Nihlian likes this.
  4. What if the predecessors are unknown?
  5. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

the game have 5 space marine chapter.
    ultramarine
    dark angel
    space volves
    blood angel
    the fifht will be decide by the founder.
  6. I was actually talking abaut CSM.
  7. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Also kinda problematic in cases like Black Dragons, Red Scorpions, etc. where we just don't know the predecessors ^^
  8. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

it's the same: no custom colors only one of the 4 the sub faction color scheme:
    Asurael likes this.
  9. think we need more info on this paying $40 at this time 12-18 months till full release sounds strange to me, when you consider that they won't state which engine, pikko still doesn't work fully, pvp hello how about setting up some severs for us to join and actually play the game and not some alpha map.

i really think they need to supply a lot more info on what you are going to get NOW for your money and not what they might give you in a year or more time
  10. Azrael Azrael11197 Subordinate

Thx Grig, I have been dark on the forums for awhile so when I heard about the Founder program I wanted to know this right away.

Also do we know if the Closed Beta will also be PC exclusive or not or simply to early on to know?