Background Image

Forum Q&A Paused for Now

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KatieFleming, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Former Community Manager

Hey Crusaders!

The answers to the Q&A thread for the 48th and 49th batch are about to be posted, and I wanted to share a quick update with you. We're going to pause the monthly Q&A for the time being as things have obviously slowed around here making it more difficult to answer questions.

Cheers :)
    IdranelLives, DemonKingBAAL and Corie like this.
  2. Delgear Steam Early Access

Im sorry to hear this though im sure answering the same questions so many times over and over probably feels pretty tough to do with so many other pressing matters to attend to as a whole.
  3. Safreadis Safreadis Arkhona Vanguard

Fair enough.
    Good luck on your end, and have a nice month :)
    Iyan and IdranelLives like this.
  4. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

Its actually pretty amazing how long this was going on, given things are slow for over a year now.
    Oveur, Vaanes, Krayt and 1 other person like this.
  5. Nathan Richardsson Oveur Senior Producer

I'd like us to resume gathering questions again in the new year, with more traction on balancing, new maps, new items, game modes, new partners and the Workshop.

But as pointed out, I'm totally cool with spending time on it, but they take me more than a day each, which on top of press interviews and all other work, ends them being delayed and I think that's rude and not respecting all the work that goes into making the monthly lists. My apologies, but a slower pace will be beneficial.

I'll also be posting some threads here for opening up development more to the community, involving them earlier on.
  6. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Well, i hope y'all enjoyed it while it lasted, even if the answers came slower at times.

Hopefully we will get back at it again once the game gets back on its feet, and there are actually fresh new topics to ask questions about.