Background Image

Forgrim's Videos and Guides

Discussion in 'New Player Tips & Training' started by Forj, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

A short one this week...come on next patch!

If you want to save 2 minutes: Soloing PvE isn't fun, Low Survivability PvP is frustrating, and I've been getting back into Guild Wars 2, The Secret World, and Defiance.

GrazewoundZeroLow, Bugz and Leaker like this.
  2. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

Patch #20 First Impressions

I'm pretty quiet in this video, but it does showcase my first experience in Patch #20. Overall, the Heavy Bolter is in a good place: not too powerful, but capable of killing. Not much else has changed as regards my in-game experience, which is probably why I don't have much to say. There aren't a lot of details to talk about, but I'm solidly impressed with the current state of the game from a Heavy Bolter point of view

GrazewoundZeroLow, Bugz and ByeBye like this.
  3. Iron Dragon ByeBye Well-Known Member

Did they not add the extra zoom while braced yet, or did you not get a chance to test it?
  4. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

I simply forgot to test it. I need to start writing lists before I do a first impressions video
    ByeBye likes this.
  5. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

No Weekly Crusade this week. I'm thinking of discontinuing it, the format isn't working for me.
  6. Leaker Leaker Recruit

But...but...I want my content! That you do out of the goodness of your heart. For free! On schedule. With delightful commentary and regionally specific quips and witticisms!
    Chainsaw138, ByeBye and Forj like this.
  7. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

I'm back, with a video/Steam Guide on basic combat mechanics.

Steam Guide

GrazewoundZeroLow and Bugz like this.
  8. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

Finally, another Hype video!

9. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

When I was thinking about what to do for my next Hype video, I realised I'd been fighting a lot of Eldar lately, and throwing a lot of grenades. So, this one is for your @KatieFleming: Glitter and Grenades

10. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

And now for something completely different...a Swooping Hawk Hype video.